Temporary disfigurement as a motivational aid?

Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
I am wasting hundreds of hours chasing after girls on tinder that I used to be able to get but are now impossible.

I need to devote every waking minute of my life to looksmaxing (or money-for-surgery-maxing) but it's getting derailed because I can't let go of the fact that I used not to be trucel.

I'm thinking the only way out of this limbo is to disfigure myself so I know I can't get foids at all and I'm thinking the best way to do that is probably to shave my head and beard so I'll be a bald, recessed, trucel for real.

Then I'll be able to accept it's not worth trying and perhaps get some real shit done with surgery. Is this a plan or is it going to be literal suifuel?

• JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
When i felt i need to lose the weight before i shaved my head completely, just so i wouldnt think about girls at all and get the motivation to lose the weight

When i felt i need to lose the weight before i shaved my head completely, just so i wouldnt think about girls at all and get the motivation to lose the weight

Did it work?

Did it work?
yeah. because i got motivated to wake up early when no1 saw me to workout, beacuse i was ashamed of my bald head. ive done it numbers of times, when i feel the need to lose some weight.