temporary zygo projection (4-6h)

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
i know a lot of people will try call me retarded but this has genuinely worked for me

basically i got jumped by like 3 afghan guys who were between 25-30 :lul:

and then i had bruises all over my face and shit but while i was trying to take a pic of my brow ridge i noticed i had zygo projection and this was because i had a bruise on it but it lifted my skin

just find ur zygo bone and pinch where you would be zygo pushing (if it wasnt cope ofc) and pinch the fuck out of it for like 30s until its red and also pinch and brusied like its common sense to know where to pinch anyways

DO NOT pinch near orbitals as this damages the skin underneath it and in general dont do this a lot

if you want to maximsie this you can use a hoover for skin suction and then also conceal it with makeup

• JFL
Reactions: Simр and MA_ascender
if you want to maximsie this you can use a hoover for skin suction and then also conceal it with makeup
jfl imagine your parents walk in and see you doing ts

• +1
Reactions: tom69
i know a lot of people will try call me retarded but this has genuinely worked for me

basically i got jumped by like 3 afghan guys who were between 25-30 :lul:

and then i had bruises all over my face and shit but while i was trying to take a pic of my brow ridge i noticed i had zygo projection and this was because i had a bruise on it but it lifted my skin

just find ur zygo bone and pinch where you would be zygo pushing (if it wasnt cope ofc) and pinch the fuck out of it for like 30s until its red and also pinch and brusied like its common sense to know where to pinch anyways

DO NOT pinch near orbitals as this damages the skin underneath it and in general dont do this a lot

don’t u have severe ocd

how r u curing it, i have it badly, it repeats names of ppl i know making me feel weird and crazy, i’ve realized that if i stop caring and stuff, the thoughts go away and i’m not stressed, but my neurotransmitters feels so off, i legit feel so lazy and weird, my personality’s gone, and i can’t do anything. i genuinely hate this shit, i started carnivore tho to hopefully rewire my brain and genetics to what it was when i was a kid

how r u curing it, i have it badly, it repeats names of ppl i know making me feel weird and crazy, i’ve realized that if i stop caring and stuff, the thoughts go away and i’m not stressed, but my neurotransmitters feels so off, i legit feel so lazy and weird, my personality’s gone, and i can’t do anything. i genuinely hate this shit, i started carnivore tho to hopefully rewire my brain and genetics to what it was when i was a kid
i will dm u soon