Tennessee is full of subhumans

zxim

zxim

Bronze
Most of these people look inbred and subhuman, there’s so many morbidly obese people everywhere I look im not even joking at this point. A lot of them have beer bellies or estrogen faggot builds

I’m 25% bodyfat (I look skinny when I’m around them).

1 in 10 people at this main area im at are Ltn/ltb
1 in 25 are mtb
and I haven’t seen any htb or lites

Although this high mtb blonde was giving me iois

The standards of the people’s self respect and looks is crazy different when in Chicago and Tennessee.

It Must be that southerners are inbred subhumans and north USA states mog them since there’s more variety of Europeans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, thereallegend, try2beme and 3 others
Most of these people look inbred and subhuman, there’s so many morbidly obese people everywhere I look im not even joking at this point. A lot of them have beer bellies or estrogen faggot builds

1 in 25 are mtb

The standards of the people’s self respect and looks is crazy different when in Chicago and Tennessee.

It Must be that southerners are inbred subhumans and north USA states mog them since there’s more variety of Europeans.
You’re the only ten I see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, wheres681 and Deleted member 21716
yes a lot of blacks there

• +1
Reactions: noobs and zxim

1 in 25 are mtb

all the white southern memphis chads left bc of the nigger invasion (including my family)

the ones that stay are wiggers or subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, thereallegend, zxim and 1 other person
all the white southern memphis chads left bc of the nigger invasion (including my family)

the ones that stay are wiggers or subhuman
Bro I saw mulattos, I realized it when I saw a white dad walking his lightskins

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and noobs
I would kill to live there and you take it for granted

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I have only spent time in the expensive white areas of Nashville and Franklin, that is not the situation there. It is my observation that in 2024 that the fitness level of a community is strongly correlated to it's wealth. What are the racial demographics and average home prices in the area you live in?

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I have only spent time in the expensive white areas of Nashville and Franklin, that is not the situation there. It is my observation that in 2024 that the fitness level of a community is strongly correlated to its wealth. What are the racial demographics and average home prices in the area you live in?
Im only here as a stop for a road trip but im in knoxville

Tennessee is cool. Lot of conservative wypipo with their confederate flags combined with thugmaxxed bbcs. The southern accent is cool. AAVE