TERAIQ ASPIES, how much shoulders width can you gain on gym?

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
TITLE.
my shoulders are a bit wide but i think i should improve it ( plus since my neck is thick and my waist is large they dont look much wider than the average )
also, i have ZERO fucking shoulders muscle, LTIERALLY ZERO, its actually thin and looks awkward compared to my biceps/triceps ( when i was going to the gym i didnt know shoulders mattered, and since it hurted a lot to do the exercises i always jumped them ) so i think i will improve it by a lot

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3
Idk the answer to your question but nice necklace 😎

Idk the answer to your question but nice necklace 😎
i literally always have necklaces/bracelets, they look good ngl
if i had a lot of money id also tattoomaxx

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
cant answer but your chest is fucked

A lot, look at phil heath

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
View attachment 934351 jesusfucking christ this is like 32nches of shoulders width or more
Exactly. Now not everyone is gonna have as many androgen receptors in their shoulders as he does, but at the same time not everyone has as narrow clavicles as him (and he was still able to win the olympia 6 times in a row.) So (with roiding especially) there's a lot of hope in gymceling improving perceived frame

• Woah
Reactions: joeveniro
Exactly. Now not everyone is gonna have as many androgen receptors in their shoulders as he does, but at the same time not everyone has as narrow clavicles as him (and he was still able to win the olympia 6 times in a row.) So (with roiding especially) there's a lot of hope in gymceling improving perceived frame
i think even focusing on shoulders and not doing as much some things that may decrease the perception of shoulders lenght is a good idea, idk how its called that thing unders armit ( some people here on brazil calls it WING, cause it kinda looks like it ) may per example fuck this perception

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
7 times in a row and then he got destroyed by a wide clavicle bbc

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox
TITLE.
my shoulders are a bit wide but i think i should improve it ( plus since my neck is thick and my waist is large they dont look much wider than the average )
also, i have ZERO fucking shoulders muscle, LTIERALLY ZERO, its actually thin and looks awkward compared to my biceps/triceps ( when i was going to the gym i didnt know shoulders mattered, and since it hurted a lot to do the exercises i always jumped them ) so i think i will improve it by a lot
View attachment 934336
Shoulders are based on deltoid insertions + androgen reception + clavicles
I think you could prob add another inch, your clavicles are not sloped downwards and deltoid insertions are not flat
edit: inch on each side for a total of 2 inches across

Last edited:
There are people here who added 2-3 inches width gymcelling. They're nattie but took time and happened during puberty too.