Terrence Williams "You go to Africa, I'll stay here with my white friends"

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH

:feelskek:JFL the internet memed some blacks to want to go back to africa.

1 of the comments

Maybe it’s Just me
Maybe it’s Just me
6 months ago
Last week my car stalled in the middle of traffic, White guy was the first person to jump out his car to help me push my heavy suv into parking lot. Last night I had my car’s hood popped, trying to pour water in radiator while fumbling w/phone light, several Black people looked on as they passed, White chick stopped and asked if she could help. Y’all can miss me w/all that racism b.s.

1 of the replies

Henry McDaniel
Henry McDaniel
2 days ago
"You’re lucky. Most guys of all races don’t stop for stranded females anymore. :soy:Even if she’s in heels & dressed for the club.:soy: They say equality means everybody knows how to get a AAA membership now."

:lul:Help a a foid out on her way to get fucked by some one else, bro:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yes I posted this thread because of this one comment

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Of course the negro doesn't want to go back to Africa, he wants to leech of white technology like a parasite and fuck whitey's women if only he's so lucky

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Of course the negro doesn't want to go back to Africa, he wants to leech of white technology like a parasite and fuck whitey's women if only he's so lucky
ya but what did you think of the guy talking about helping a women out, "shes dressed for the club"

ya but what did you think of the guy talking about helping a women out, "shes dressed for the club"
gay, lame, cucked and degenerate. Cuckservatives are among some of the more obnoxious people on the political spectrum you're likely to encounter

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac and The Dude Abides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back