Terrible night game but really good day game?

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
I know this kinda goes against the "black pill ideology" as if you slay during the day, you would assume the same thing at nightclubs and bars? But speaking from experience, It's way easier to get HTB and any chick in general for me during the day than the night. At night I feel like I pretty much become a sub 5 and get fuck all attention from girls unless I go up to them. Even then, I only pulled like LTB after about 3/4 tries, but the same girls would be the ones giving me attention during the day. I'm not sure why this is, is it the competition? Could it be when I'm jumping around, my hair gets fucked up and gets all messy? I feel like my height might be a factor as well at 177. It's really confusing for me as the difference in the looks of girls that I can get seems to vary massively. Why do you guys think this is?

Also, if I could choose, I would prefer to slay at night as there are more girls and a higher chance of making out and fucking them the same night rather than a day game.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Girls are only at clubs to get free drinks and attention its not that hard to figure out why