EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
Anyone here from Canada remember Terry Fox

how the fuck the nigga ran so many kms on one leg with cancer

just too sick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19994, rubberduck and 1 other person
Yep, we had to do the terry fox walk at school

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yep, we had to do the terry fox walk at school
only pussies used to walk during terry fox walk. i always ran the entire thing then went inside early

lol @Mumbai Savior canada is so cucked. the legend and hero terry fox runs on one leg with cancer yet some healthy kids cant even run they have to switch it up and call it terry fox walk. if i ran the school and you did not run it then you would be expelled and beaten

gtfo of the school faggot. terry fox a legend dont disrespect him is what i would say. run mtherfucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Daqirius
lol @Mumbai Savior canada is so cucked. the legend and hero terry fox runs on one leg with cancer yet some healthy kids cant even run they have to switch it up and call it terry fox walk. if i ran the school and you did not run it then you would be expelled and beaten

gtfo of the school faggot. terry fox a legend dont disrespect him is what i would say. run mtherfucker
JFL EXACTLY, which province u in?

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
i hated that shit, it made me think that if i accidentally get hit anywhere i coud randomly get cancer
and after knowing everything I know now about cancer
I'm sorry to say but he looks like a whole clown
that the jews took advantage of

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
lmao I remember we were doing our daily 2 laps around the track in PE class and my friend was running like a retard hopping on one leg and said look im Terry fox and he got suspended lmao

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
JFL EXACTLY, which province u in?
ontario
i hated that shit, it made me think that if i accidentally get hit anywhere i coud randomly get cancer
and after knowing everything I know now about cancer
I'm sorry to say but he looks like a whole clown
that the jews took advantage of
ye cancer is curable

lmao I remember we were doing our daily 2 laps around the track in PE class and my friend was running like a retard hopping on one leg and said look im Terry fox and he got suspended lmao
lmao i legit always was running like i was terry
when no one was looking
it was fun

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Normie determination.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj