Terry Richardson the ugly photographer that fucked stacies

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Expanding on this thread

Many oldcels might recognize this guy since he made the headlines during the early 00s for dating and fucking top tier young supermodels. Terry Richardson was a famous NYC fashion photographer who would look scout young models in the streets and manipulate them into having sex with him. According to rumours he had a triple digit body count

@Amnesia @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mrdouchebag, zeshama, flippasav and 11 others
Idc

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@murdah @Debetro @Magnum Opus @buflek @Ricky212 @try2beme @OldRooster @forevergymcelling

this is harder to do than ascending to chad

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Jason Voorhees, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Illuminati everywhere

4234102_1000059852.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and try2beme
this is harder to do than ascending to chad
It's probably easier. Promising the sky to some young girl shouldn't be too hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and try2beme
Jew abusing his status

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 1966Ford, Chadeep and 2 others
it’s been patched for atleast 10 years…

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and JohnDoe
impressive asf

I think it's quite complicated to get into his position.. Until then, you can probably do this..

Man looks like a pedo. I guess having tattoos and a dark triad NT personality is legit. This guy goes completely against the blackpill. He’s supposed to have negative aura to girls according to blackpill

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
This strategy is pretty much capitalizing on the boredom that these rich statusmusaxxed celebrities feel, they're usually isolated for long periods of time and to pass time they're fine with fucking a lower tier man, as long as he isn't too subhuman, but usually they aren't otherwise they wouldn't have gotten the job in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep and Elvisandreaa
Man looks like a pedo. I guess having tattoos and a dark triad NT personality is legit. This guy goes completely against the blackpill. He’s supposed to have negative aura to girls according to blackpill
This is why I never believed in the wired in the DNA bullshit.

Did you see HIS MASSIVE COCK?? That is the reason lmao

@mrdouchebag

@shia.jihadist

Brutal statuspill

Have you heard of Moisés Arias? He also fucks a lot of models too he is like just about 5’2” in height too

IMG 9612

He's leveraging his position/status as a well known photographer. So it's not like he has absolutely nothing. Just like Weinstein leveraged his position in order to fuck young upcoming starlets, promising them the lead roles if they suck his geriatric peepee.

He also looks like he is nichemaxxing. He is essentially going for a very specific type of woman. Women that are low inhibition, rank high in sociosexuality, and want to experiment sexually. A lot of them I'd wager are probably also bipolar/traumatized/alcoholics/drug addicts.

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
there's tonnes of guys on ig who try this strategy. does seem to work a bit for some of them.

this nigga an inspiration ngl

Exposure pill is underrated here

Stealing peoples photos isn't the same as taking their photos.
Fraud is the way. Steal the photos and show them it's your portfolio.

in the 70 / 80 /90 u coul do anything, social media destroyed everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back