Test at 15

ceez

ceez

Iron
I've been in the gym almost a year. I'm currently 130 but I have pretty light bones and I'm very very lean. I have about 15 pounds of muscle on me.
I'm at least a little bit above average height for my age because I literally just turned 15 and I'm already 5'10. My doctors told me that I will be around 6'3.
I've been wanting to go on a small cycle like just 250 test because I want to make my frame look bigger because even though I can bench two plates I still get called skinny and I appear skinny as well.
I'll make sure to take all the needed supplements along with it and a PCT.
Would HGH in the cycle help me be taller?
Would this cycle damage me in any way or make my growth plates close?

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
This nigga is 130 pounds, 15, and asking if he should inject Test… why don’t you try a cycle of eating and sleeping? Of course your frame is going to look small at 130 pounds, if you can actually bench 2 plates then imagine what you can do if you aren’t female weight

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and boss8055
This nigga is 130 pounds, 15, and asking if he should inject Test… why don’t you try a cycle of eating and sleeping? Of course your frame is going to look small at 130 pounds, if you can actually bench 2 plates then imagine what you can do if you aren’t female weight
I was like 155 and an inch shorter had a good frame but then I shredded down out of curiosity and if just test wouldn't damage me then why not

I was like 155 and an inch shorter had a good frame but then I shredded down out of curiosity and if just test wouldn't damage me then why not
It will damage you. At 15 you don’t have a good hormonal baseline because your endocrine system isn’t done developing. Hormones also drive brain development and your brain definitely isn’t done developing. Just keep working out and eating. Stop letting the Indians on this website make you insecure about your frame

• +1
Reactions: ceez and boss8055
It will damage you. At 15 you don’t have a good hormonal baseline because your endocrine system isn’t done developing. Hormones also drive brain development and your brain definitely isn’t done developing. Just keep working out and eating. Stop letting the Indians on this website make you insecure about your frame
Even just 250 test with an AI and PCT and other shit is damaging?

Don't be an idiot my friend, testosterone increases the speed of your growth, but it also closes the epiphases prematurely.
Invest in sports to promote your growth

Basketball and Swimming are good alternatives
stretch 4 times a day and watch yourself get huge