Test Doesnt = Balding | How To Keep Your Hair

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Test itself does not cause baldness. All it is is something called dihydrotestosterone. This is what causes hair follicles to shrink and stop producing hair. Apply a DHT Blocker when your younger to prevent baldness. However if your genes are rlly bad theres nothing that can prevent it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, ConfusedBolivian, czwarty and 6 others
Just take your fin goy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
Test does cause balding if you're prone to androgenic alopecia. Which is why there are very unlucky men that take enough dut to almost totally nuke DHT from their body but STILL LOSE HAIR. DHT attaches to the androgen receptor and causes gene activation. It doesn't matter which androgen does it. If DHT will rape your hair, any androgen will as long as it attaches to the AR in your hair follicle. It's just a question of potency, binding affinity, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Kasanova, serbiangandy and 1 other person
I'm on the ultimate stack tbh

1mg fin
2.5mg minox
12000mcg biotin
10000 mcg D3
Ketaconozole shampoo 2x a week

I think so far, I've manage to halt my hairloss tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Roquefort
All that matters is not having a alien skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Test does cause balding if you're prone to androgenic alopecia. Which is why there are very unlucky men that take enough dut to almost totally nuke DHT from their body but STILL LOSE HAIR. DHT attaches to the androgen receptor and causes gene activation. It doesn't matter which androgen does it. If DHT will rape your hair, any androgen will as long as it attaches to the AR in your hair follicle. It's just a question of potency, binding affinity, and so on.
That's why RU 58841 seems like a very good option

Derek from MPMD uses it cuz it blocks all hormones from binding

suck my dick how about that

This, incels here don't understand that DHT binds to the exact same receptors that test does, only with higher affinity. Only reason its not a good muscle builder is because your body actively breaks it down in muscle tissue so its not anabolic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
This, incels here don't understand that DHT binds to the exact same receptors that test does, only with higher affinity. Only reason its not a good muscle builder is because your body actively breaks it down in muscle tissue so its not anabolic.
Yup, exactly. Well said. The retarded baldcels here and idiots like Kevin from haircafe think that DHT has some magical hair-killing properties that testosterone does not. In reality it's only because of 5-AR activity in the scalp and the fact that DHT has a much greater potency. It's about as dumb as thinking that diesel fuel isn't flammable, because jet fuel is more flammable than it and will burn hotter and more quickly.

ANY androgen can and will cause baldness if you have baldcel genes, it just comes down to tissue selectivity of the compound, the dosage, and its binding affinity: DHT, test, DHT derivatives (masteron, winstrol, anavar), test derivatives (halotestin, dbol), trenbolone, even SARMs like RAD140. Taking fin will do NOTHING if you are blasting tren for instance. BUT NOOOO IT'S JUST DHT!!!!111 KEVIN TOLD ME SO!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and serbiangandy

Yup, exactly. Well said. The retarded baldcels here and idiots like Kevin from haircafe think that DHT has some magical hair-killing properties that testosterone does not. In reality it's only because of 5-AR activity in the scalp and the fact that DHT has a much greater potency. It's about as dumb as thinking that diesel fuel isn't flammable, because jet fuel is more flammable than it and will burn hotter and more quickly.

ANY androgen can and will cause baldness if you have baldcel genes, it just comes down to tissue selectivity of the compound, the dosage, and its binding affinity: DHT, test, DHT derivatives (masteron, winstrol, anavar), test derivatives (halotestin, dbol), trenbolone, even SARMs like RAD140. Taking fin will do NOTHING if you are blasting tren for instance. BUT NOOOO IT'S JUST DHT!!!!111 KEVIN TOLD ME SO!!
testosterone itself doesnt cause baldness nigga

It literally does, and I explained elegantly and simply how it does so. For MOST balding men with normal T levels and the genes for MPB, the primary androgenic cause of their baldness will be DHT in the scalp. That doesn't mean there is something inherent about DHT that makes you bald more than other androgens other than the particular tissue selectivity, receptor affinity, and detachment rate.

It literally does, and I explained elegantly and simply how it does so. For MOST balding men with normal T levels and the genes for MPB, the primary androgenic cause of their baldness will be DHT in the scalp. That doesn't mean there is something inherent about DHT that makes you bald more than other androgens other than the particular tissue selectivity, receptor affinity, and detachment rate.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
i just got brutally dickpilled in real life and now im reading this shit thread on an incel forum

life is so fucking cancer

• +1
Reactions: Eren
most men will be bald at some age in their life unless their low T af
That’s not true I see masculine older man with full hair

i just got brutally dickpilled in real life and now im reading this shit thread on an incel forum

life is so fucking cancer
what happened

DHT does cause baldness but it all depends on your hair follicles androgenic sensitivity which is pretty much genetic from what I can understand, and it varies from person to person. Someone can have low androgen sensitivity and will experience balding at a slower rate compared to someone who has high androgenic sensitivity and will bald at a higher rate.

DHT is literally a byproduct of TEST which means that as much testosterone you have running through you, you will have pretty much proportional DHT as well. Now some autistic inkwell is going to try to counter this by saying "well then why does muh soycucks with low testosterone still bald", the reason for that is because those certain low test people still have high androgenic sensitivity in their hair follicles even with the low amount of DHT running through their body, their high androgenic sensitivity is still high enough for them to experience hair loss.

Their is also something called "scalp DHT" (which is obviously the biggest cause of hairloss instead of just free floating dht in itself)which is specifically on the scalp itself, and 1mg of FIN reduces scalp DHT by 64%-69% after 42 days of treatment and dut reduces scalp dht by 51% with 0.5mg to 79% with 2.5mg. It's the ultimate "cure" we have so far (besides literally chopping off your balls and calling it a day :lul: :lul: :lul: )

LowTmaxxing is legit if you don't have high androgenic sensitivity in your hair follicles, like I said it varies from person to person because it's genetic so you have to luck out there.
I think I have a medium-high amount of androgenic sensitivity and i had suffered early onset hairloss when I was like 19. I took FIN starting out and while it did manage to slow my shit down significantly, it was still noticeably going. Then I realized the that dht was a byproduct of T and I had probably alot of T. This was while I was in the military and I was hard-core working out, lifting/curling, crunching, for like 3 years straight (weight training exercises specially increase testosterone look it up). I had theorized that if I just lowTminned myself by not doing any really physically extraneous work and just taking my FIN, I could significantly reduce the amount of hairloss I was experiencing. I've been low t-maxxing while taking 1mg FIN since August of last year, I can tell you right now, that my hair hasn't budged an inch since then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: czwarty and 9Romance
DHT does cause baldness but it all depends on your hair follicles androgenic sensitivity which is pretty much genetic from what I can understand, and it varies from person to person. Someone can have low androgen sensitivity and will experience balding at a slower rate compared to someone who has high androgenic sensitivity and will bald at a higher rate.

DHT is literally a byproduct of TEST which means that as much testosterone you have running through you, you will have pretty much proportional DHT as well. Now some autistic inkwell is going to try to counter this by saying "well then why does muh soycucks with low testosterone still bald", the reason for that is because those certain low test people still have high androgenic sensitivity in their hair follicles even with the low amount of DHT running through their body, their high androgenic sensitivity is still high enough for them to experience hair loss.

Their is also something called "scalp DHT" (which is obviously the biggest cause of hairloss instead of just free floating dht in itself)which is specifically on the scalp itself, and 1mg of FIN reduces scalp DHT by 64%-69% after 42 days of treatment and dut reduces scalp dht by 51% with 0.5mg to 79% with 2.5mg. It's the ultimate "cure" we have so far (besides literally chopping off your balls and calling it a day :lul: :lul: :lul: )

LowTmaxxing is legit if you don't have high androgenic sensitivity in your hair follicles, like I said it varies from person to person because it's genetic so you have to luck out there.
I think I have a medium-high amount of androgenic sensitivity and i had suffered early onset hairloss when I was like 19. I took FIN starting out and while it did manage to slow my shit down significantly, it was still noticeably going. Then I realized the that dht was a byproduct of T and I had probably alot of T. This was while I was in the military and I was hard-core working out, lifting/curling, crunching, for like 3 years straight (weight training exercises specially increase testosterone look it up). I had theorized that if I just lowTminned myself by not doing any really physically extraneous work and just taking my FIN, I could significantly reduce the amount of hairloss I was experiencing. I've been low t-maxxing while taking 1mg FIN since August of last year, I can tell you right now, that my hair hasn't budged an inch since then.
mirin pulling out the scientific encyclopedia for a looksmaxx reply

mirin pulling out the scientific encyclopedia for a looksmaxx reply
Nibba I just said this all of the top of my head (besides the fin/dut percentages)

Follicle miniaturization is caused by androgen receptor activity in scalp. Androgen receptors are activated by androgens. Test is an androgen, and so is DHT. DHT is more powerful than test at binding to these receptors so inhibiting it will usually slow MPB down significantly. DHT does not have its own specific receptor. Nonetheless, text can also cause it. Hence why roiders on T only and fin can still lose their hair if they are prone to it.

bs i hope no one tale this seriously

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
The DHT is never nuked 100%. Its a matter of threshold. For some it takes 8 to bald. For some even 0.5 is enough. Hair affinity to DHT>>>>

I've halted my hair loss through weed smoking and scalp movement exercises

Test itself does not cause baldness. All it is is something called dihydrotestosterone. This is what causes hair follicles to shrink and stop producing hair. Apply a DHT Blocker when your younger to prevent baldness. However if your genes are rlly bad theres nothing that can prevent it
I dare anyone here who is still in puberty or less, to take finasteride as a "preventative" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The DHT is never nuked 100%. Its a matter of threshold. For some it takes 8 to bald. For some even 0.5 is enough. Hair affinity to DHT>>>>
For the millionth time, there is no such thing as "affinity to DHT", only androgens in general. @serbiangandy

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy