I don’t wanna stop mid way, I’m already to invested

Maybe pinning every day is the solution
What’s test e, suppose to give you

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Muscles and redpill mentality :chad:
Honestly don't take supplements for your mind
Strengthen it naturally

For results that are unachievable naturally, like muscle mass.. if you think it's worth it, only then use juice

I wouldn't advise it, but I'd certainly not if it's for your mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, skkrrrtcantdo, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Honestly don't take supplements for your mind
Strengthen it naturally

For results that are unachievable naturally, like muscle mass.. if you think it's worth it, only then use juice

I wouldn't advise it, but I'd certainly not if it's for your mind
I honestly think I took it to become more stoic

I am often told that I’m feminine and that I feel too much while I pretend that I don’t

I wanna stop being a pussy and want to be seen as dominant, and I believe test has helped a bit, I act a lot less faggy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

I am often told that I’m feminine and that I feel too much while I pretend that I don’t

I wanna stop being a pussy and want to be seen as dominant, and I believe test has helped a bit, I act a lot less faggy

Accept urself and love urself it’s the only way to become charismaprime because if u still care about other opinion its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and greycel
This is honestly a good thing
Whilst you might not attract a larger quantity of foids, you'll automatically filter out the low quality ones

It's a filtering system, having a unique personality that deviates from what is seen as "universally ideal"

My best friend IRL is very feminine and has one of the greatest souls I've ever interacted with. He only attracts good women

Never feel like you have to act this way to appease somebody lower class
Don't ever do that man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, Charisma and 1 other person
Whilst you might not attract a larger quantity of foids, you'll automatically filter out the low quality ones

It's a filtering system, having a unique personality that deviates from what is seen as "universally ideal"

My best friend IRL is very feminine and has one of the greatest souls I've ever interacted with. He only attracts good women

Don't ever do that man
wtf charisma need the redpill

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Charisma

Don't ever do that man
Wow man

You got me thinking, I’m high af

Why am I trying to pretend to be someone I’m not

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, Suns9999, PARISIEN and 1 other person
Wow man

Exactly man

It's better to appease the minority of high class people on this Earth, than the majority of low class

Class not being the amount of money they make/ their social status, but their personality, their Character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Suns9999 and Costcosuperstore
Honestly everytime someone call me ugly or stupid, i laugh at them face, "like u wish i was *the insults* but i'm not XDDDDD"
come on OP, you cucked a dude why you think u are a pussy,

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, greycel and 1 other person
Are you pinning too much? What's your dosage like?

Make sure to keep your hormones in check too. I would've advised you to go to an endocrinologist before you start your cycle, in the middle of your cycle, and after you end the cycle, just to see how your body reacts/to see if there's anything you should change.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Charisma
Wow man

You'll find lots of high class women who like you for the real you man
Ignore all these Incels who want to live their lives through others

• +1
  • So Sad
Exactly man

It's better to appease the minority of high class people on this Earth, than the majority of low class

Class not being the amount of money they make/ their social status, but their personality, their Character
But on the flip note, if I was saying exactly what’s on my mind I would come out as an overly emotional pussy

Rather than “fuck bitches get money” personally that I try to get people to belive

At work people call me a whore because all I talk about is fucking bitches and not caring

I actually wanna care for somebody and say the things I actually feel :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Honestly everytime someone call me ugly or stupid, i laugh at them face, "like u wish i was *the insults* but i'm not XDDDDD"
come on OP, you cucked a dude why you think u are a pussy,
It’s a facade I put in in front of people

At this point, girls only hit me up to fuck me, they don’t even see any value in me, I can’t have a personal connection with anyone because I am emotionally handicapped by my experiences + blackpill + redpill + mentality of my friends and people around me

I just want a real girlfriend who eill love me for who I am without this fake slayer mask

Fuck slaying, men are made for monogamy

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
But on the flip note, if I was saying exactly what’s on my mind I would come out as an overly emotional pussy

Rather than “fuck bitches get money” personally that I try to get people to belive

At work people call me a whore because all I talk about is fucking bitches and not caring

I actually wanna care for somebody and say the things I actually feel :feelswah:
villain arc pills is the only way

• +1
  • So Sad
Are you pinning too much? What's your dosage like?

Make sure to keep your hormones in check too. I would've advised you to go to an endocrinologist before you start your cycle, in the middle of your cycle, and after you end the cycle, just to see how your body reacts/to see if there's anything you should change.
500mg per week, pin every 3 days 250mg

Take armidex 25mg every time after pinning

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN
It’s a facade I put in in front of people

At this point, girls only hit me up to fuck me, they don’t even see any value in me, I can’t have a personal connection with anyone because I am emotionally handicapped by my experiences + blackpill + redpill + mentality of my friends and people around me

I just want a real girlfriend who eill love me for who I am without this fake slayer mask

Fuck slaying, men are made for monogamy
LOL got 0 ADVICE, cuz most of the girls who talk to me want to cheat on their boyfriend. i'll just rot on looksmax at this point :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Say those things. You'll attract the right people. Quality> Quantity.

That being said you shouldn't voice everything in your mind bro
It's a balance
Don't change who you truly are deep down. It's not only a negative, it's futile. That's the real you. Part of it due to your soul itself

I think you are a very genuine person if you are feminine.
Don't talk about "fucking bitches" to try to act macho.

You just don't have to voice every opinion.
My friend who is feminine, is very caring and nice. And you can tell from how he speaks, he "feels" a lot. There's a lot of emotion in him. He's never done a bad thing, he doesn't chase this stuff either.
And he's perfectly content with life.

He's fulfilled.

come on OP, you cucked a dude why you think u are a pussy
Is this true though @Charisma ?

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Costcosuperstore and Charisma
I’ve been in the villain arc, I wanna go back to my bluepill arc when I was clueless
You guys need to find the Whitepill

It's the answer. You are aware of the Blackpill, but you learn to not place as high of a priority into it, as you guys currently do

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Say those things. You'll attract the right people. Quality> Quantity.

That being said you shouldn't voice everything in your mind bro
It's a balance
Don't change who you truly are deep down. It's not only a negative, it's futile. That's the real you. Part of it due to your soul itself

I think you are a very genuine person if you are feminine.
Don't talk about "fucking bitches" to try to act macho.

You just don't have to voice every opinion.
My friend who is feminine, is very caring and nice. And you can tell from how he speaks, he "feels" a lot. There's a lot of emotion in him. He's never done a bad thing, he doesn't chase this stuff either.
And he's perfectly content with life.

He's fulfilled.

Is this true though @Charisma ?
But do girls like him like that?

Yeah, yesterday my body count officially hit 40 and instead of feeling happy I wish I could go back to my first girlfriend and hug her

But my mind is ruined and rotten, I don’t think I will ever find anyone to love me for my true self, maybe this persona that I alwayd try to present :incel::Comfy:

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
i might have an advice, you need to found a girl who u found attractive like u are not crazy
You guys need to find the Whitepill

It's the answer. You are aware of the Blackpill, but you learn to not place as high of a priority into it, as you guys currently do
pass me a whitepill coach

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Charisma

Ashwaganda

• +1
i might have an advice, you need to found a girl who u found attractive like u are not crazy

pass me a whitepill coach
I need whitepill so bad actually

I can never just be aware and not act though

• +1
i might have an advice, you need to found a girl who u found attractive like u are not crazy about her but she is OK hot.

u need to date her like 3 dates and stuff and maybe finish in couple with her like take thing slow. most of the time i ghost them after 1 date but u need to force urself to do the 3 date and force urself to think she's really great, like fake it until u make it

• +1
But do girls like him like that?
The right women have shown interest in him,
It's crazy, it's a filtering system

That being said man, do you think you deserve a gf if you've lived such a lifestyle. You've ruined 40 women. Or played a large part in ruining them
These are daughters, sisters, future mothers.

Did you not feel regret doing all of this?
Did it not eat away at you every night?
I wouldn't have been able to sleep, after sleeping with even one wrong woman.. who I wasn't planning on marrying

Why did you allow yourself to indulge in such degeneracy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Charisma
i might have an advice, you need to found a girl who u found attractive like u are not crazy about her but she is OK hot.

u need to date her like 3 dates and stuff and maybe finish in couple with her like take thing slow. most of the time i ghost them after 1 date but u need to force urself to do the 3 date and force urself to think she's really great, like fake it until u make it
And then what? Date a mid girl that you forced yourself to like?

I not only want a girlfriend, but I also want a smart, caring, loyal, no shit tests good girl girlfriend that’s at least HTB

That’s so rare
If you’re above HTB you’re automatically a slut thh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and Suns9999
The right women have shown interest in him,
It's crazy, it's a filtering system

That being said man, do you think you deserve a gf if you've lived such a lifestyle. You've ruined 40 women. Or played a large part in ruining them
These are daughters, sisters, future mothers.

Did you not feel regret doing all of this?
Did it not eat away at you every night?
I wouldn't have been able to sleep, after sleeping with even one wrong woman.. who I wasn't planning on marrying

Why did you allow yourself to indulge in such degeneracy?
I was deprived of social life and girls until I was about 18

Then at 19-20 I discovered that you can also slay and not catch feelings

I really liked the beginning of itbut the more I slayed the more I felt like I was losing myself in the process

Right now I’m buzzed drunk (one of the girls I used to see drank)

A bit high (my ex used to smoke a lot)

And vaping ( a girl I’ve been seeing on occasion got me addicted to nicotine)

None or near to none of all girls I’ve been with gave me any value in life, just degeneracy

I feel like I wanna go back, I don’t wanna be high looking at random things to fuck in the club

I want something genuine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel
I was deprived of social life and girls until I was about 18

Then at 19-20 I discovered that you can also slay and not catch feelings

I really liked the beginning of itbut the more I slayed the more I felt like I was losing myself in the process

Right now I’m buzzed drunk (one of the girls I used to see drank)

A bit high (my ex used to smoke a lot)

And vaping ( a girl I’ve been seeing on occasion got me addicted to nicotine)

None or near to none of all girls I’ve been with gave me any value in life, just degeneracy

I feel like I wanna go back, I don’t wanna be high looking at random things to fuck in the club

I want something genuine
We all make mistakes man

You've made larger mistakes, but everybody can be forgiven, if you truly deep down are seeking for it.

I'm sure God exists, and he's out there forgiving you as we speak.

If you want to make a genuine connection with a woman, the first step is dissociating from anything that's keeping you trapped to this lifestyle. To this way of thinking. Your actions. The people, the priorities you have been giving these idealogies in your life. Reduce the priority. They should mean nothing.

Then you need to find yourself. Lots of people say this, but they don't explain how.
Think back to when you were 18 years old. How did you act? What stuff did you say? What did you like to do in your free time?
Who were your friends? What did you do with them?

You must go back to that life. Do the same stuff that you did, and a "muscle memory" of sorts would take ahold of you. Your entire personality would spring back to its original postion, after years of being strained

It will feel liberating man

Then after that, you must work in the positive direction. For that, I suggest you read this post:

So recap:
1. Cleanse the current you
2. Return to real you
3. Head in the right direction, to never fall again

You got this man. You have a good soul, I can tell
You were just led down the wrong path

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and Suns9999
  • JFL
And then what? Date a mid girl that you forced yourself to like?

I not only want a girlfriend, but I also want a smart, caring, loyal, no shit tests good girl girlfriend that’s at least HTB

That’s so rare
If you’re above HTB you’re automatically a slut thh
if she is your slut its ok. i mean i've seen a lot of loyal girls they are rare but they do exist.
but yeah i mean HTB only.

• JFL
Niggas be taking Test E when in reality they need some Vitamin D :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@greycel is actually a whitepill coach

• Woah
@greycel is actually a whitepill coach
Thank u brah
But I don't think I can be a whitepill coach, when I haven't even been in a Whitepill forum yet ahah

• +1
We all make mistakes man

You've made larger mistakes, but everybody can be forgiven, if you truly deep down are seeking for it.

I'm sure God exists, and he's out there forgiving you as we speak.

If you want to make a genuine connection with a woman, the first step is dissociating from anything that's keeping you trapped to this lifestyle. To this way of thinking. Your actions. The people, the priorities you have been giving these idealogies in your life. Reduce the priority. They should mean nothing.

Then you need to find yourself. Lots of people say this, but they don't explain how.
Think back to when you were 18 years old. How did you act? What stuff did you say? What did you like to do in your free time?
Who were your friends? What did you do with them?

You must go back to that life. Do the same stuff that you did, and a "muscle memory" of sorts would take ahold of you. Your entire personality would spring back to its original postion, after years of being strained

It will feel liberating man

Then after that, you must work in the positive direction. For that, I suggest you read this post:

So recap:
1. Cleanse the current you
2. Return to real you
3. Head in the right direction, to never fall again

You got this man. You have a good soul, I can tell
You were just led down the wrong path
Ty greycel, I know exactly what I should do but idk ifvI have the courage to change that fast all of the sudden

• +1
Nice eyelashes

• +1
pin 3-4 times a week with smaller doses
you'll be more stable that way and acne won't be out of control
how's the red light acne destroyer shit going? U still doing that?

• +1
pin 3-4 times a week with smaller doses
you'll be more stable that way and acne won't be out of control
how's the red light acne destroyer shit going? U still doing that?
It made my skin clear but I don’t have time for the gym recently and when I do have time, I do not have enough time to sit in that booth for 15 min doing nothing

But red light is legit, I need to do it more often

you're just low iq nigga and there's nothing wrong with it, it's also optimal for sex with foidsmaxxing, just talk to foids perma and fuck them and put ur penis in between their buttcheeks while ur cuddling and shit

• JFL
I don’t wanna stop mid way, I’m already to invested

Maybe pinning every day is the solution
yeah less hormonal fluctuation that way

• +1
you're just low iq nigga and there's nothing wrong with it, it's also optimal for sex with foidsmaxxing, just talk to foids perma and fuck them and put ur penis in between their buttcheeks while ur cuddling and shit
I don’t know why I like talking with girls but I fight it so good actually and look giga redpill on the outside
But I have very little to sya that foids would find interesting so I keep my philosophies and thoughts about computer science to myself

I just fuck them and tell them to leave but I actually wanna spend time and watch a movie or some shi and talk talk talk :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air