Test Levels

Frexa

Frexa

Iron

419 ng/dl​

Are those good levels or am I a low test cuck?

I'm currently taking Zinc (50mg), Vit D3 (1000 UIs), hitting gym 3 times x week, cardio x3, 0 alcohol or cigarretes, good diet, etc.

What Else should I do?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

419 ng/dl​

Are those good levels or am I a low test cuck?

I'm currently taking Zinc (50mg), Vit D3 (1000 UIs), hitting gym 3 times x week, cardio x3, 0 alcohol or cigarretes, good diet, etc.

What Else should I do?
Depends how old,I’m 20 never lift weights and my test levels are 850 ng and when I went to the gym one time with my brother 3 weeks ago I failed 135 on bench

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
Depends how old,I’m 20 never lift weights and my test levels are 850 ng and when I went to the gym one time with my brother 3 weeks ago I failed 135 on bench
Im 29

yes I do, what's the problem mai?
Yeah your fucked lol,I fell for the supplement bait too,I took 25 mg zinc for a month and b12,I got a blood test they told me my zinc was in toxic range and my b12 was 1000 ng when it’s suppose to be around 600,I would bet any amount of money your zinc level is in toxic range lol.25 mg a day from me was stupid but 50 mg???? Nigga we already get too much zinc from diet,5 times more ppl have too much zinc then a deficiency

Yeah your fucked lol,I fell for the supplement bait too,I took 25 mg zinc for a month and b12,I got a blood test they told me my zinc was in toxic range and my b12 was 1000 ng when it’s suppose to be around 600,I would bet any amount of money your zinc level is in toxic range lol.25 mg a day from me was stupid but 50 mg???? Nigga we already get too much zinc from diet,5 times more ppl have too much zinc then a deficiency
kk mai, I will take it only 3 times x week then

Bumperino you all Test-cels

its low, exercise and eat better foods, it will increase.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa