Test maxxing?

Estep

Estep

Iron
I haven’t checked, but I’m almost positive I have low test. My lower thirds are a joke and I look feminine. I need a way to increase my test before I’m done with puberty. Please someone help. I’ll pay any amount of money. I’ll do anything to get better bones.

• JFL
Reactions: addem and Yuki
ill give you the solution for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki and elemanzelvadre
I haven’t checked, but I’m almost positive I have low test. My lower thirds are a joke and I look feminine. I need a way to increase my test before I’m done with puberty. Please someone help. I’ll pay any amount of money. I’ll do anything to get better bones.
Why are niggas still coping with "muh natural ways braaaa" if u had high t to begin with u wouldnt even need to "naturally" increase it in the first place which btw wont do any changes to ur face since u not high t to beginn with :lul::lul::lul::lul:

pick up the needle already buddy boyo:cool:

Why are niggas still coping with "muh natural ways braaaa" if u had high t to begin with u wouldnt even need to "naturally" increase it in the first place which btw wont do any changes to ur face since u not high t to beginn with :lul::lul::lul::lul:

pick up the needle already buddy boyo:cool:
I never said anything about naturally. I will pick up the needle if I have to

• +1
Reactions: Yuki