Screenshot 2023 03 25 at 24032 pm

spelunks me

On the basis of you're results, you know 100% of the English words

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

• +1
mogs me hard, mirin
It's just autism and doesn't help you socially. Having big vocabulary as a kid = ostracization from normie kids, and that largely carries over into adulthood.

Last edited:
  • +1
what do you think contributed to your high score? im trying to improve this
Genes and being an outcast. I was inclined to read a lot as a kid and was socially isolated. I started dumbing down my vocabulary over time in order to fit in better with people, and you have to, otherwise you come across as an autist. The only benefit it's maybe ever given me was that I got a job one time purely from talking to a random guy and him having a good impression of me despite me having 0 credentials or education.

It wasn't any education I received. I grew up poor and received a poor education, I just had the natural inclination to read and did it of my own volition, so it was probably largely genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Shitfacegoodvocab=mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21449 and Deleted member 15854
Dnrd but is this your autism scale?

• JFL
Genes and being an outcast. I was inclined to read a lot as a kid and was socially isolated. I started dumbing down my vocabulary over time in order to fit in better with people, and you have to, otherwise you come across as an autist. The only benefit it's maybe ever given me was that I got a job one time purely from talking to a random guy and him having a good impression of me despite me having 0 credentials or education.

It wasn't any education I received. I grew up poor and received a poor education, I just had the natural inclination to read and did it of my own volition, so it was probably largely genes.
How tall r u and experience with women? Ur case is brutal imo, chadlite looks when lean and high iq but brutal non nt pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
How tall r u and experience with women? Ur case is brutal imo, chadlite looks when lean and high iq but brutal non nt pill
5'11 3/4ths. Have had a few chances but fumbled all due to autism. Some Stacy on Tinder once said that I looked like I'd kill her and that she was into it and I didn't reply to her. When I was 18 a 27-year old Armenian woman on the east coast wanted me to go to her city, fumbled that. Fat half-black OnlyFans virgin girl wanted me to take her virginity, I also fumbled that due to autism. I have absolutely nothing in common with normies, I don't like any of their music, I hate rap which is the standard normie music and you can't relate to them if you don't like it, I'm a weeb, never played sports.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 15854
It's just autism and doesn't help you socially. Having big vocabulary as a kid = ostracization from normie kids, and that largely carries over into adulthood.
the brutal part of autism isn't having a large vocabulary; the real problem is you can barely use your vocabulary in normal conversations because autism causes major speech impediments

the brutal part of autism isn't having a large vocabulary; the real problem is you can barely use your vocabulary in normal conversations because autism causes major speech impediments
I've never had a problem with that because I'm """high-functioning""". No issues with verbalizing, I don't have speech impediments. Specifically was diagnosed with Asperger's back when I was 13 or thereabouts. Not extreme autism, but enough autism that normies definitely know you're weird. I understand 95% of the jokes people tell but don't naturally laugh at them because they're all really repetitive and unfunny to me, so I fake laugh a lot. I can get normies to laugh at my jokes a chunk of the time even though I don't find my own jokes funny at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 15854
I've never had a problem with that because I'm """high-functioning""". Specifically was diagnosed with Asperger's back when I was 13 or thereabouts. Not extreme autism, but enough autism that normies definitely know you're weird.
it's different for every autist. a lot of autists have large vocabularies but a cognitive speech impediment

Untitled

Full disclosure, it was my third try. Does anyone want to see my chatelaine collection or to pet my schipperke?

Test your testicle size.

OMG its so fucking Big!

Over for my iq

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-25-13-29-49-510_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-25-13-29-49-510_com.android.chrome.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
You said yes to 83% of the existing words.

You said yes to 17% of the nonwords.

This gives you a corrected score of 83% - 17% = 66%.

This is fairly high level for a native speaker.

not even my native language

MOGGED

I got 85%, but this isn't really indicative of vocabulary size, since a big chunk of this test isn't about knowing words and their meanings but rather if a word exists or not.

I recognized many of the words I pressed "yes" to, but I couldn't give a precise definition of those words. So while the test assumes I know them, I actually didn't really know them, I just remember reading them somewhere.