Testesterone

ccvvvıı

ccvvvıı

Iron
I cant still understand how testo can affect face and especially jawline. I am 18 I have a lot of signs for high testosterone such as hairy body, deep voice .. etc. but I cant say that about my jawline its recessed and not sharp how is that works
It is it real or cope.(and ifs true how it can effect face after 18).

high test = more bone mass, take blood sample

It can effect face just a little when 18 or older but if you have high test and no jawline, it’s cuz you either have high body fat, haven’t been mewing through puberty, or genetics. You can check if it’s genetic by looking at a picture of yourself when u were younger to see if you had a jawline. If not, its genetic

grey af thread

It can effect face just a little when 18 or older but if you have high test and no jawline, it’s cuz you either have high body fat, haven’t been mewing through puberty, or genetics. You can check if it’s genetic by looking at a picture of yourself when u were younger to see if you had a jawline. If not, its genetic
2-3 years ago my jawline was that sharp but no recessed I have been losing fat for month I think it more noticeable

dont think taping will do any big difference to ur face this late but mabye

Recessed jaw is a result of inbreeding or some combination of poor diet and breathing habits. Testosterone's effect on the face is through bone mass, meaning higher testosterone = (generally) more dense bones. Having high testosterone does not mean you necessarily have a prominent jaw. A prominent (healthy) jaw is a result of diet and breathing habits.

I see
I think I have deep/overbite fixing that can make a difference or nah?

I cant still understand how testo can affect face and especially jawline. I am 18 I have a lot of signs for high testosterone such as hairy body, deep voice .. etc. but I cant say that about my jawline its recessed and not sharp how is that works
It is it real or cope.(and ifs true how it can effect face after 18).
go look at zyzz at 17 vs 19 bro your gonna be chocked