Testestrone and couple hormones

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
Total Testestrone 400
Prolactine 7
Estrogen "gonna update this when i got the full info paper"

and my body seems hypogonadic although t level is in the average range, and my prolactine is not high unlike hypogonadics (30+ in them)

Isn't the average like 300-800 or whatever?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
my cortisol is high
how bad is it ?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
my cortisol is high
how bad is it ?
if you experiencing no major symptoms of any heart disease, anxiety etc then don't worry it can be also genetically lower or higher

if you experiencing no major symptoms of any heart disease, anxiety etc then don't worry it can be also genetically lower or higher
is it possible that high cortisol levels creates more fat cells?

may you post hormone tests here?
Its a guess. I havent tested them. I think its probably pretty low from my low muscle mass and sexual dimorphism.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AlexBrown84
is it possible that high cortisol levels creates more fat cells?
not possible, since it makes your blood flow faster etc. its probably that your metabolism genes are shit. mines are shit and i gain weight instantly and lose it hard

Its a guess. I havent tested them. I think its probably pretty low from my low muscle mass and sexual dimorphism.
who fuckin said you can guess an extremely complex hormonal systems of human body just looking at the mirror. low t high t is GENERALLY correlated with those. this DOESN'T mean they are specifically and MUST BE low or high. there is lots of weird hormones that effect each other.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 17791
not possible, since it makes your blood flow faster etc. its probably that your metabolism genes are shit. mines are shit and i gain weight instantly and lose it hard
okay i need to dm you asap

ask info to google find which chemical does what. then ask here or another forum for in which condition which hormones effects their mood etc.
TL:dr; ask scientific info to google. ask personal experiences to people

Lol it’s over for you

Meanwhile my stats

This is 2 weeks ago so my prolactin is prob lower due to drugs I’ve taken for it thus increasing my testosterone

I’m curious to see your estrogen levels tho. Tag me when you get it
CB5D45F5 98EA 401F 93EA F029ADD251F2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17763
Or you jerk off everyday causing your prolactin to constantly be elevated making you feel low t

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 17791
You’re 18 and have 400 testosterone levels what the fuck xD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19036
Or you jerk off everyday causing your prolactin to constantly be elevated making you feel low t
I feel great. I just look very androgynous.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Or you had a little panic before the blood test. Can be a reason why prolactin goes up fast. My endocrinologist has put me in a quite room for 40 minutes before the blood test.

Or you had a little panic before the blood test. Can be a reason why prolactin goes up fast.
I think it’s high anyways cuz I been rotting a bit too much and have had more sex than I normally do the past month

Either way might as well nuke it to low single digits innit. If not zero

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
whats the reason im not in your taglist anymore?
You don’t react or quote my @ of you so I took you off.

Meanwhile everyone I do @ interacts with it, except for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791

yeah but lately youve been calling me bad words and that i dont speak english good enough for you to understand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

yeah but lately youve been calling me bad words and that i dont speak english good enough for you to understand

I saw it the first time.

• +1
I saw it the first time.

Testestrone (Total) > 336.11 ng/dL
Luteinezing Hormone > 5.75
Prolactine > 8.63 μg/L
Progesterone > 0.76 μg/L
Estradiol (E2) (Serum) > 29.27 ng/L
follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) > 5.87 IU/L

Testestrone (Total) > 336.11 ng/dL
Luteinezing Hormone > 5.75
Prolactine > 8.63 μg/L
Progesterone > 0.76 μg/L
Estradiol (E2) (Serum) > 29.27 ng/L
follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) > 5.87 IU/L
@AlexBrown84 Keep in mind; i have started puberty early, That i have never looksmaxed in any terms except vitamins, fashion etc and need to leanmaxxx. Thx in advance for further info

also facially some of my features resemble prettyboys some of my features are more masculine and i have slight ogre-ish features
@AlexBrown84 Keep in mind; i have started puberty early, That i have never looksmaxed in any terms except vitamins, fashion etc and need to leanmaxxx. Thx in advance for further info

Fuck nigga you nearly have the same amount of estrogen while having a fourth of my testosterone

Do you have gyno or anything ?

• +1
yeah how can i fix it?
Fuck nigga you nearly have the same amount of estrogen while having a fourth of my testosterone

Do you have gyno or anything ?