TESTMAXX (my method)

mhre

mhre

Iron
BEGINNING

So we all know what effect testosterone has on the male body, in fact, when we go deeper into human nature, we will come to the fact that our male body evolved from the female one, but we acquired all specific male features through testosterone, e.g. the human brain is masculinized by the breakdown of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone and etriadol. But in this thread we will not talk about neurobiology, but about my "research" on increasing testosterone levels through prostate massage. I know this sounds stupid but just give it a try.

in the very popular image below we can see the development of masculine features by increase of testosterone, so thats why we want to increase it. Also the raised level of testosterone leads to getting more bone mass.​

WHAT IS A PROSTATE?

The prostate, also called the prostate gland, is a small organ of the male reproductive system, located under the urinary bladder and surrounding the urethra. Its main function is to produce fluid, which is part of semen. This fluid nourishes and protects sperm during ejaculation

INFLUENCE ON TESTOSTERONE
Testosterone is the main male hormone responsible for the development of sexual characteristics, libido and muscle health. Some research suggests that regular prostate massage may improve blood flow to the pelvic organs, which may positively affect testosterone levels. Increasing blood flow can support better functioning of the reproductive system and increase the production of testosterone, which plays a key role in male hormonal balance.
The prostate, like other organs of the reproductive system, is controlled by the pituitary gland. Prostate massage can improve its functioning, which may result in better regulation of the secretion of gonadotropic hormones (FSH and LH). These hormones are crucial for testicular function and testosterone production. By improving prostate function, more efficient hormonal regulation can theoretically be supported.

HOW TO PREFORM
The best form to do it, is by just using your hand. You know the location of prostate from the picture above. So just lay on your side, and insert your middle finger and try to follow your anal wall until you will feel a sort of a bump, its a prostate and then just try to massage it for atleast 5 minutes it will give you a good experience cuz its a male G point, and other benefits. Dont forget about good lubrication and maybe enema.

THATS IT FOR THIS THREAD DONT TAKE IT TOO SERIOULSY (this thread gives me nostalgia of watterpulling guide JFLFJFLJFLFJLF)

WRITTEN BY MHRE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel, SubhumanForever, Elijah_leo and 5 others
Dnrd + not shoving a finger up my ass

You dont know what are you missing boyo

just finger yourself theory

what did i read :feelswhy:

god the things homos make up to justify receiving backshots

It's not a justify it's scientifically proven JFL

its aproved by me I AM SCIENCE AHAHHAHAH (delusional)

now I have 5000 ng/dl

best believe i am not doing this shit