Testmaxxing

trynaascend1

trynaascend1

Iron
So, hypothetically during my years of puberty (15 rn) would a bottle or two of test (not a cycle) with a pct cycle after fuck me over in the long run but increase my bone mass for the better? Also, my facial bone structure could improve if I did run this cycle? Do I just let puberty run its course and hope my bones in my face develop further? - (I have pics of me in a thread on my profile if you want to see what I’m working with).

• +1
Reactions: Retro_
So, hypothetically during my years of puberty (15 rn) would a bottle or two of test (not a cycle) with a pct cycle after fuck me over in the long run but increase my bone mass for the better? Also, my facial bone structure could improve if I did run this cycle? Do I just let puberty run its course and hope my bones in my face develop further? - (I have pics of me in a thread on my profile if you want to see what I’m working with).

• +1
Reactions: trynaascend1
You would have to be on it for atleast a year to see any results and its a gamble if your hormones recover after

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, xegigi, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person

stupid nigger you think taking test for 2 months is gonna turn you into captain america? tf you questioning for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, xegigi and PrinceofDarkness
won't do jack shit, just eat a good diet and pray to gandy b4 bed

take an aromatose inhibitor