Testosterone and dht maxxing

D

Deleted member 28758

Bronze
1:Exersise (strength training and metabolic training,sprinting,12k steps a day)also exercising in group
2:Competitive Mindset,Fighting,Wining,Talking to girls,Higher Status (fake it if you arent wining)
3:Cholesterol And Saturated fat
4:Sunlight (your balls also )
5:Low Stress(double breathing and deep exhale,walk on nature,write thinks down,quick workout,,chew gum,vitamin c,no overtrain-endurance train
6:No sugar,refinede carbs,polysaturates and trans fats,junk food,no keto diet
7:Low body fat
8:Good Sleep
9:Cold Shower (Exerxise after)
10:Supplements (Ashwagandha,Glycine,Shilajit,Tong Ai,Theanine,Creatine,DHEA,Zinc,Magnesium,Iodine,Selenium,Vitamin A,Vitamin D,Vitamin E,Nicotine,Boron,Calcium-d glucarate)
11:Foods (Onion-only a litle,Ginger,Pomegranates,Oyester,Eggs,Meat,Honey,Cacau,Sorghum,Caffeine,brazil nuts,macademia nuts,raisins,avocado,butter,dark berries,olive oil,Tuna,milk)
12:Increase adrogen receptors (metabolic traning,L-Carnitine,Spicy foods,coffee)
13:Lot of carbs,fat and moderate protein
14:Increase Dopamine (spend time with people you like,limit screen time,no fap,do fun things,cold water,sunlight,exersie,optimize sleep,achieve your goals,winning)
15:Be in PSNS State(humming,chew a gum,deep breath for 6sec,hold for 2sec,full exhale for 6sec,deep and slow breathing,diaphragmatic,relax)
16:Lower Estrogen (crusiferous vegetables,allim vegetables,citrus compaunds,carrots,celery juice,blueberris,honey,betaine,choline,grape,milk thistle,fiber,sweeting,B3,fructose)
17:Avoid:Soy,flaxseeds,green tea,legums,beans,pumpkin seed,sesam seed,mint,black peper,rosmary,nuts,tumeric,grains
Plastic BPA,pthalates,parabens,pesticides,polyester,dont keep devices on pocket,dont touch recipe,
18:Lot of calories
19:Good gut health (probiotic,fiber)
20:Not to much fiber

• +1
Reactions: Aero, rg1235, Deleted member 30349 and 3 others
1. be born with high prenatal test like me

i don't do any of these and i have high test

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
1. be born with high prenatal test like me

i don't do any of these and i have high test
DO YOU KNOW WHAT MAXXING MEAN ?

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
NO CUZ I AINT A FUCKING TEACHER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and garoupilled_
0:be the son of a young mother

Doesnt shilajit block DHT?

Congrats, you listed out everything possible naturally.

But if you are really desperate and want absolute maximum test/DHT then look into the dark side. Tren.