Testosterone correlates with mating success but masculinity and attractiveness do not, suggesting behavior differences caused by higher testosterone a

Depends how you define success.

A subhuman mating with another subhuman is probably considered a 'success' in this study. To me that seems like a tragedy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, terrorblade, Tobias Fünke and 9 others
True.

Low Inhibition is one of the biggest factor for inceldom.

Bigger than autism.

I knew high inhib autists, they were all incels.

But I knew one low inhib autists, he was low inhib so apperently his autism didn't matter, so he got with girls.

Just my obersvation though :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 17829

Put a subhuman on TRT theorem🤟🤟🤟

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
In the real world, outside of this asylum, its common knowledge that guys have to put A LOT of effort into chasing women that meet their standards. This goes for chads too, not just normies. It's a delusion across the pillosphere the women any man actually wants just effortlessly float into the bed just because the men are handsome.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 17829
In the real world, outside of this asylum, its common knowledge that guys have to put A LOT of effort into chasing women that meet their standards. This goes for chads too, not just normies. It's a delusion across the pillosphere the women any man actually wants just effortlessly float into the bed just because the men are handsome.
Need right brain structure that is willing to put in effort to get pussy.

Cant be me cuz i lowkey hate women so unless its easy or shes really gl, im not interested

sorry to break it to y buddy

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mrdolphin
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
this is true for natural human behavior but we have anything but that with the internet with its social media and dating apps. those things have changed modern female behavior to where they can afford to be pickier than ever before while also inflating their egos with the constant validation. the solution? move to india. they have the highest rates for people without internet.

Salludon just needs to hop on bumble.

this is true for natural human behavior but we have anything but that with the internet with its social media and dating apps. those things have changed modern female behavior to where they can afford to be pickier than ever before while also inflating their egos with the constant validation. the solution? move to india. they have the highest rates for people without internet.
Yes and no. When your T is higher you will sometimes go the extra distance for some pussy.

And whores are everywhere who will fuck you if youre consistent enough

Salludon just needs to hop on bumble.
sorry to break it to y buddy

there is no chad satisfied with the women he pulls from dating apps. No man is. The only women you, or me, or even chad will ever remember in our entire lifetime will come from IRL approaching or social circles and will require effort to keep around. unless its effortless in which case you marry that woman on the spot

Need right brain structure that is willing to put in effort to get pussy.

Cant be me cuz i lowkey hate women so unless its easy or shes really gl, im not interested

same, but dont ldar. just run through/next them faster. one day youll meet a chick whos cool as fuck and it will be effortless

True.

Low Inhibition is one of the biggest factor for inceldom.

Bigger than autism.

I knew high inhib autists, they were all incels.

But I knew one low inhib autists, he was low inhib so apperently his autism didn't matter, so he got with girls.

Just my obersvation though :feelshmm:
My incel friends are largely incel ‘cause they’re hi-inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693