Testosterone for dimorphism

I

IMMO

Iron
Barely turned 17 and exploring ways to achieve more masculine dimorphism, since test levels in males are generally down because of the modern diet, would increasing my test level unnaturally to levels around 1500 ng/dcl change me much at this age? Worth doing?

Barely turned 17 and exploring ways to achieve more masculine dimorphism, since test levels in males are generally down because of the modern diet, would increasing my test level unnaturally to levels around 1500 ng/dcl change me much at this age? Worth doing?
will increase dimorphism a little bit but test alone wont have big impact on your appearance but combine it with other improvements and it may have noticable effect. also 1500 is likely too much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Cutecel2001 and greycel
will increase dimorphism a little bit but test alone wont have big impact on your appearance but combine it with other improvements and it may have noticable effect. also 1500 is likely too much.
Sounds good

1500 is too much as others said

Yours is likely in 700 range as in puberty, get a test and bump it up to like 1200 with just PCT and AI

Pct will boost natural levels, and AI will ensure its not going into estrogen

Pct like clomid, or do hcg, hcg might be better

If you want to just get on test you can, I did and i did seem to gain dimoprhism (along with HGH tho)

I can dm pics and protocol

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Doing more research into PCT and Al as an alternative, if you're down to dm me your pics/protocol I appreciate the help

Test, AI, clomid and hcg:

Idk if this is actually their site but I used the link above not this one