TESTOSTERONE: HOW TO REPLICATE WEED HIGH WITHOUT WEED

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I'm tryna see how I can feel high off weed without smoking weed

I used to smoke weed a lot and when I got high it was like I was on roids bruh it felf like my t levels was high asf

I would:
- be hella aggressive
- very confident, happy, high dopamine, laugh a lot
- low inhib, risk taking
- horny asf
- have no fear
- deeper voice
- very charismatic, NT, and easily speak with everybody

But the con of this was that I'd depend on the expensive weed and when I'd be not high I'd function even worse than if I never smoked at all

Also smoking weed makes you lazy and waste money

So I stopped smoking and improved myself and started trying to replicate the high feeling

What I found that helps replicate it:
- sunlight
- going outside in the sun after an intense gym workout
- working out and sweating outside in the sun
- eating good food and being well fed and hydrated
- sugary tasty hydrating drinks
- increase confidence by looksmaxxing

Basically naturally increasing Testosterone replicates the feeling of being high on weed

Everyone has different symptoms when they get high off weed doe. My dawg irl say he get paranoid. I just get superpowers

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Acion
Nothing to replicate it, great drug but gotta be able to control ur addiction

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Nah weed mogs so hard tbh but i had to stop its too addictive to me, i was so low inhib, nt, and happy with it but i was also lazy
How could you be lazy on weed? I used to workout 3 hours and study 5 hours and go out everyday while on weed. Even After 10 months off It i miss It so much, It was like Superman drug

How could you be lazy on weed? I used to workout 3 hours and study 5 hours and go out everyday while on weed. Even After 10 months off It i miss It so much, It was like Superman drug
Yah bro i understand that, it affects people differently, i would judt chill with my friends and vibe and thonk about the universe and would be in my head all day but im glad u can be productive with it. I use it every now and then but all i do is be unproductive with it

Word weed had the same effects for me.

I can’t smoke it for the time being though for health reasons.

But I used to get uber low inhib, which was actually starting to become a problem because I’m already very low inhib sober.

I would get damn near psychopathic off the weed and I think it’s because my T was probably very high at the time too which in combo with the weed and my naturally low inhib mogger temperament made me behave very aggressive with people and situations.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

I used to smoke weed a lot and when I got high it was like I was on roids bruh it felf like my t levels was high asf

I would:
- be hella aggressive
- low inhib, risk taking
- horny asf
- have no fear
- deeper voice

But the con of this was that I'd depend on the expensive weed and when I'd be not high I'd function even worse than if I never smoked at all

So I stopped smoking and improved myself and started trying to replicate the high feeling

- sunlight

Basically naturally increasing Testosterone replicates the feeling of being high on weed

Everyone has different symptoms when they get high off weed doe. My dawg irl say he get paranoid. I just get superpowers
Cigarette

I would:
- be hella aggressive
- low inhib, risk taking
- horny asf
- have no fear
- deeper voice

- sunlight

just eat cow adrenals its insane. Especially when working out.

You can pair them with beef orchic if you want a crazy primal natural testosterone high like nothing else.

Word weed had the same effects for me.

I can’t smoke it for the time being though for health reasons.

But I used to get uber low inhib, which was actually starting to become a problem because I’m already very low inhib sober.

I would get damn near psychopathic off the weed and I think it’s because my T was probably very high at the time too which in combo with the weed and my naturally low inhib mogger temperament made me behave very aggressive with people and situations.
yea i want to do nothing but flirt with women when high. literally cant stay sitting in front of a computer

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie