Testosterone & Jaw

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So I recently came up with this correlation I have come across. I will use two case examples but there are more and you could find them yourselves just by leaving the basement and going outside :soy:
Anyway, I noticed this girl in a class of mine a while back who has insanely well developed face. I'm talking forward growth for days, gonial angle good, and very defined chin point, wide-ish face, etc. I do actually think that I would not be attracted to her if it want for the rewiring of my brain that looksmax has made me value such traits as a well developed face and maxillas and stuff. But, she does not look feminine and she is very flat chested and no curvieness in terms of hips, etc tbh, which indicated low E and maybe even high T. Is it any coincidence that this girl with such an insanely strong mandible and chin also shares many symptoms of being low E?

Another girl, is always smoking cigarettes and her voice could honestly be mistaken for a mans almost, it is very rough. Her chin and mandible is huge. Cigarettes DO increase testosterone and act as an AI to lower estrogen. She is also very masculine looking.

With these two example of high T low E women having exceptional jaws and chins, is it not at least possible there is a correlation between Testosterone and jaw growth. I think if you guys look around you may observe similar instances.

brb smoking a cig

Mostly prenatal testosterone but androgens play a role in bone growth, yes. It's unlikely though that smoking or injecting t will make your jaw bigger than it would normally get.

Edit: The reason many enhanced bodybuilders have such "big jaws" isn't their steroid abuse but probably the result of masseter hypertrophy from eating so much + HGH and IGF-1. Steroids contribute to masseter enlargement ofc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ruby
brb smoking a cig
The effect is close to negligble. If you want more T just run a cycle, everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88, jefferson and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
The first one is a abstract. Read the bolded words if you don't want to read all of it

Sagittal jaw growth and maxilla is influenced during puberty by a ratio of androgens and estrogens

The Gene that creates Aromatase which converts test to estrogen somehow improves jaw growth mandible and maxilla only in boys though. Two single nucleotide polymorphisms were significantly associated with average differences in annual sagittal jaw growth in boys. Haplotype analysis demonstrated that haplotypes T(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) and C(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) had significant effects on annual sagittal maxillary growth and on mandibular growth in boys. No association was found in girls. This is also pubertal jaw mandible and maxilla growth that means it grows the mandible and maxilla forward .

I searched up T(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) and C(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) and found the same study but with more info and had a breakthrough.

"Crs2470144Trs2445761, might have a promoting effect on aromatase synthesis, resulting in a decreased testosterone-estrogen ratio, which causes less annual growth."

This means there is a possible correlation that higher estrogen and lower test has a negative imapct in jaw growth.

In this same study it also said
"TT and haplotype Trs2470144Trs2445761—might have a suppressive effect on aromatase synthesis, resulting in an increased testosterone-estrogen ratio, which causes greater annual sagittal jaw growth in boys. "

Sagittal meaning forward growth. It says a increase in test to est ratio, lower estrogen and higher test causes greater annual sagittal jaw growth.

Tldr: A increase in test and lower estrogen shows a greater annual forward growth of maxilla and jaw

Theres also other effects both test and estrogen have. I can write more about test and gh. Both beneficial effects of the profile of the face.
I can make a whole thread about hormonal profile and effects on face if anyone cares

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, IWantToMax and 3 others
So I recently came up with this correlation I have come across. I will use two case examples but there are more and you could find them yourselves just by leaving the basement and going outside :soy:
Anyway, I noticed this girl in a class of mine a while back who has insanely well developed face. I'm talking forward growth for days, gonial angle good, and very defined chin point, wide-ish face, etc. I do actually think that I would not be attracted to her if it want for the rewiring of my brain that looksmax has made me value such traits as a well developed face and maxillas and stuff. But, she does not look feminine and she is very flat chested and no curvieness in terms of hips, etc tbh, which indicated low E and maybe even high T. Is it any coincidence that this girl with such an insanely strong mandible and chin also shares many symptoms of being low E?

Another girl, is always smoking cigarettes and her voice could honestly be mistaken for a mans almost, it is very rough. Her chin and mandible is huge. Cigarettes DO increase testosterone and act as an AI to lower estrogen. She is also very masculine looking.

With these two example of high T low E women having exceptional jaws and chins, is it not at least possible there is a correlation between Testosterone and jaw growth. I think if you guys look around you may observe similar instances.
I've read articles that basically say that masculine men are more likely to father masculine looking daughters, so its likely her dad is an absolute chad.

Just smoke theory boys

Might be true before puberty. IME blasting a lot of gear for years has had no effect at all in my face so you can forget "running" a cycle just to improve your features. It wont happen

Androgens = masculinization

masculinization includes jaw

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, LordNorwood and Chadelite

Most top models have God tier faces, but lacks both boobs and ass. I thought about that aswell, and I think the correlation is actually correct

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Androgens = masculinization

masculinization includes jaw
Yes but in order to be considered a beautiful man you need a balance between the two, if you're too masculine most people will think you're an ugly fuck
I might even say you want to veer slightly towards the feminine side to be a really good looking man