testosterone levels in men is mostly genetic

ZachS

ZachS

Bronze
like many other things, whether or not you had chad ancestors who had the luxury of high testosterone as a reward for their primal diet pre determines how much testosterone you can produce. 80% of the serf masses will need to stop gymcel coping and take gear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615, MA_ascender, arabcelxxx and 5 others
Exactly

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Everything is genetic in this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, datboijj, TheLookInYourEyes and 3 others
like many other things, whether or not you had chad ancestors who had the luxury of high testosterone as a reward for their primal diet pre determines how much testosterone you can produce. 80% of the serf masses will need to stop gymcel coping and take gear
Everything is genetic in this world
everything is genetic crowd when Me the 'it's a combination of multiple things' guy shows up

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and CoreSchizo
  • Hmm...
Diet, sun exposure are two big ones.
I used to believe a bit in sun exposure but I have seen recessed farmers as well who worked in fields for their entire lives

Do you remember that autistic chad video?
He barely went out of his chad yet baller skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and Imretarded?
testosterone levels go down 1% yearly though

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZachS and Imretarded?

get mogged bitch indo aryan masterace

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 82370
Your diet and physical health through your childhood and puberty determines your hormonal makeup in your adulthood as much as your genetics do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and datboijj
you cant change a lot of things genetics its like 90 percent

Vitamin D deficiency can harm T levels. If you don't like sun, eat fish.
With pale fair skin like 5 minutes a week are enough for Vit D production. Plus as you say fish can be eaten or just be supplemented

• Love it
With pale fair skin like 5 minutes a week are enough for Vit D production. Plus as you say fish can be eaten or just be supplemented
true. whites are extremely good at making vit D.:owo:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Your diet and physical health through your childhood and puberty determines your hormonal makeup in your adulthood as much as your genetics do.
chad can grow up eating soy and still not fit clothes at 10% body fat
gut biome overruns diet and gives hormones regardless

That will shrink your balls down and girls will not want to suck them or touch them

Stupid as fuck thread

Excersizing increases test, its scientific fact

These pseudo science threads talking about test sensitivity, genetics of test, and all this other shit are trash

the more you work out, the bigger your balls will get. /thread

nah my dad is a high test ogre and so was my grandpa from my moms side but my test is like 300 💀

No it isn't retard