Testosterone makes me submissive

Rea

Rea

Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake Disorder
I'm a straight man but when I'm on TRT I become very submissive out of nowhere, it's like I become less masculine

I want to be dominated and fucked raw (No homo)

Does it do that to anyone else too?

@Imretarded? @thecel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Autismcel, Gonthar and 16 others
bro got roids from wish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, Autismcel, Hetman Vilkas and 8 others
Behold the Natural Born Jeffrey, a creature of weakness and sloth, bound eternally to the ways of folly. Though he hears the call to strength and wisdom, he turneth not his ear, for his heart is weighed down by fear and idle comfort. From the dawn of his days, the Jeffrey hath chosen the path of least resistance, where sweat is abhorred and discipline is unknown.

His mind doth wander to frivolous distractions, and his body groweth soft as he forsaketh the iron that builds men. Verily, the Jeffrey shall never rise, for he shunneth the grind and fleeth from discomfort. His excuses are legion, and his spirit is like unto a withered vine, barren of fruit. Though the world offers him the ways of the Alpha, he chooseth instead to wallow in mediocrity.

Woe unto the Jeffrey, for he shall remain as he is, a servant of weakness, and no gains shall ever grace his frame. He is as the chaff blown by the winds of time, lost and forgotten, for he shall never know the kingdom of strength nor the glory of true masculinity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier, Autismcel, DarkAscender and 7 others
Behold the Natural Born Jeffrey, a creature of weakness and sloth, bound eternally to the ways of folly. Though he hears the call to strength and wisdom, he turneth not his ear, for his heart is weighed down by fear and idle comfort. From the dawn of his days, the Jeffrey hath chosen the path of least resistance, where sweat is abhorred and discipline is unknown.

His mind doth wander to frivolous distractions, and his body groweth soft as he forsaketh the iron that builds men. Verily, the Jeffrey shall never rise, for he shunneth the grind and fleeth from discomfort. His excuses are legion, and his spirit is like unto a withered vine, barren of fruit. Though the world offers him the ways of the Alpha, he chooseth instead to wallow in mediocrity.

Woe unto the Jeffrey, for he shall remain as he is, a servant of weakness, and no gains shall ever grace his frame. He is as the chaff blown by the winds of time, lost and forgotten, for he shall never know the kingdom of strength nor the glory of true masculinity.
I'm not reading that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, xantrooper and GlamourPursuer
testosterone makes me want to raw dog and nut inside oofy doofy cute femcels like this girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Rea
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, gookcelriceR, StarvedEpi and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, gookcelriceR and Rea
I'm not reading that
Ah, verily, thy words betray thee, for only a Jeffrey would shun wisdom so freely given. For the Jeffrey’s heart is hardened, his eyes blind to the light of truth, and his soul clings to comfort like a babe to its mother’s breast. He refuseth to labor for understanding, for the path of knowledge requireth toil and reflection, which he doth despise. In his haste to dismiss the teachings, he revealeth his own captivity to ignorance, preferring the chains of sloth to the freedom of enlightenment. Truly, it is not the wisdom that burdens him, but his own unwillingness to rise.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
i want to be called mommys good boy sooooo bad by a cute girl with a cute ass voice😍, does that mean im high test?

title tbh

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, gookcelriceR and Rea
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diditeverbegin, gookcelriceR, N1666 and 1 other person
that means ur cooked nigger
nah
mommy😍😢

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Rea and piec
testosterone is a myth :unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: gookcelriceR
i want to be called mommys good boy sooooo bad by a cute girl with a cute ass voice😍, does that mean im high test?

title tbh
Mmmhh yeahh, and get hugged from behind by her and have her spooning you on bed :love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
bros got opposite day testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Rea, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and mug
Rea, what do you think of summer 2024?

• +1
You convert to much into Estrogen, thats why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Rea and GlamourPursuer
I'm a straight man but when I'm on TRT I become very submissive out of nowhere, it's like I become less masculine

Take more I think it might have been a false flag. Lmk when you do :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
bro ur confusing testosterone and estrogen

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Rea and gookcelriceR
i thought you were making the same joke, that he got estrogen by accident
It's the same joke, more or less. Calling his behavior a result of "another kind of testosterone" or "opposite day's testosterone" is referencing to the estrogen.
So yeah, I just played along

• +1
It's the same joke, more or less. Calling his behavior a result of "another kind of testosterone" or "opposite day's testosterone" is referencing to the estrogen.
So yeah, I just played along
thats just a theory

• +1
Reactions: Rea and gookcelriceR
Said nobody ever

Check estrogen asap

• JFL
  • +1
bros making his own femboy
And you're snitching him out bro, poor guy can't have his own French femboy :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug and Rea
@Rea You're French, right?

• Hmm...
No i'm from spain, why
Saw you speaking French in some posts, that's all. I think I was speaking French with you too, so you just know some French like me?

• +1
Saw you speaking French in some posts, that's all. I think I was speaking French with you too, so you just know some French like me?
You mean baguette ?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and gookcelriceR
One time I took aldosterone and I started deeply craving male attention idk why.
Weirdest feeling

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1

@Imretarded? @thecel
Do u mean submissive or passive? It can make me passive/chill. The other explanation is ur estrogen is out of whack. When my estrogen out of range i have rage attacks but then the other end of the spectrum my eyes will water over gay things like seeing messi win the world cup.

Other explanation is it upped ur sex drive so much it turned u into some1 who will fk everything. Same way it does me with fatties.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, gookcelriceR and Rea