Testosterone maxing

M

mbo

Iron
I genuinely believe testosterone maxxing at a young age is the absolute best way to enhance/ensure your looks in the future. If I ever have a child in the future I’m forcing him to lift heavy weights every day once he becomes 11 to ensure maximum testosterone.

But at what age does testosterone stop mattering? Is it too late for any facial changes to happen due to testosterone maxxing by the time you are 18? Considering the male face and facial bones develop until about 23?

• Woah
Reactions: halloweed
Water, obv. And test always matters, most important during early age and puberty for optimal development, and later on for health and sexual health

Last edited:
If I ever have a child in the future I’m forcing him to lift heavy weights every day once he becomes 11 to ensure maximum testosterone.
I’m pretty sure HIIT only increases testosterone temporarily while you’re working out and decreases it in the long term.
But at what age does testosterone stop mattering?
Testosterone never stops mattering, it’s what makes you a male.

And btw in puberty dihydrotestosterone is more important.

• +1
Reactions: Raffy, N1666 and MA_ascender
I’m pretty sure HIIT only increases testosterone temporarily while you’re working out and decreases it in the long term.

Testosterone never stops mattering, it’s what makes you a male.

And btw in puberty dihydrotestosterone is more important.
What I meant to ask was at what age test benefitting facial development stop mattering

• +1
What I meant to ask was at what age test benefitting facial development stop mattering
When you’re around age 25, but test is important in facial development because of the 5AR enzyme which gives you the male characteristics, so realistically you should be trying to max out dihydrotestosterone because only 10-20% of testosterone is converted into DHT.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
When you’re around age 25, but test is important in facial development because of the 5AR enzyme which gives you the male characteristics, so realistically you should be trying to max out dihydrotestosterone because only 10-20% of testosterone is converted into DHT.
Sorry I’m not very knowledgeable on testosterone, what is dihydrotestosterone?

• +1
Sorry I’m not very knowledgeable on testosterone, what is dihydrotestosterone?
DHT is around 10 times more potent than T and if you want specific male characteristics (Things which differentiate you from a male and female) that’s the hormone. Dick,clavicle length, facial hair, deeper voice, acne, balding, chin, brow ridge are mostly attributed to dht whereas testosterone is associated with muscle mass body hair, deeper voice.

DHT is around 10 times more potent than T and if you want specific male characteristics (Things which differentiate you from a male and female) that’s the hormone. Dick,clavicle length, facial hair, deeper voice, acne, balding, chin, brow ridge are mostly attributed to dht whereas testosterone is associated with muscle mass body hair, deeper voice.
Got it, can I inject dht

Got it, can I inject dht
Yeah u can but I guarantee you’ll never find a source for it. The only ways to exogenously get it into you system will be test injections (which 10-20% will convert into DHT) , DHT esters (which you’ll never get) and DHT gel which is absorbed transdermal and has systemic effects.

I genuinely believe testosterone maxxing at a young age is the absolute best way to enhance/ensure your looks in the future. If I ever have a child in the future I’m forcing him to lift heavy weights every day once he becomes 11 to ensure maximum testosterone.

But at what age does testosterone stop mattering? Is it too late for any facial changes to happen due to testosterone maxxing by the time you are 18? Considering the male face and facial bones develop until about 23?
Dumbass nigger the weight lifting will only lower the testosterone best you can do is feed him raw organs and don't make him work out, because it only stresses your body which lowers the testosterone

Dumbass nigger the weight lifting will only lower the testosterone best you can do is feed him raw organs and don't make him work out, because it only stresses your body which lowers the testosterone
Ur wrong, lifting weights is the number 1 best way to naturally increase testosterone production without using external products. It’s been shown and proven to increase up to 30% test for young adult men by simply just lifting weights, if ur anorexic and lazy just say that instead of trying to cope not going to the gym

Ur wrong, lifting weights is the number 1 best way to naturally increase testosterone production without using external products. It’s been shown and proven to increase up to 30% test for young adult men by simply just lifting weights, if ur anorexic and lazy just say that instead of trying to cope not going to the gym
Retard it increases for protein synthesis decreases overall testosterone gym is basically cope for people with shitty frames

Retard it increases for protein synthesis decreases overall testosterone gym is basically cope for people with shitty frames
Ur actually retarded how are you so deluded to point that you have somehow convinced urself lifting heavy weights does not, not only not increase test but even lowers it??? Are u dense or just fucking stupid? Literally do any type of research at all instead of pulling random words out of ur asshole