Testosterone maxxing

maxxerlord

maxxerlord

Platinum
So I ordered some magnesium glycine
Zinc citrate+vit c+vit d 3 tablets and I already have fenugreek powder ashwagandha shilajit
I have had genital herpes and had to use clobestal propionate topical at 0.05 percent on my genital didn't knew this stupid nigga is a corticosteroid and blocks testosterone or smth now stopped using it completely how to gain back my destroyed testosterone
And btw people say exercise maximizes testosterone but I feel low libido on exercise days compared to normal days so idk

Bro just roid

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
Supplements are cope retard body doesnt absorb them

Test E 500mg a week and ur testosteronemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Giorgio

They say ashwagandha lowers cortisol or smth and magnesium boost sleep is that cope ?

Natural testosteronemaxxing is cope bro, just do roids, no supplements acc work and neither training, unless you go primal and go in a jungle, the best thing you can do is to inject

The issue with roid is its short term the moment u stop injecting u become a fu cking faggot:soy:
you don't actually

roiders retain the muscle nuclei density increase, for the rest of their lives, so once you go roids, you never are natty again and you always have advantage

and about stopping injecting... you are going to go on TRT when your 30 or 35 and will be on test for life for life anyway...

• +1
Reactions: iblamekris120 and halloweed
So I ordered some magnesium glycine
Zinc citrate+vit c+vit d 3 tablets and I already have fenugreek powder ashwagandha shilajit
I have had genital herpes and had to use clobestal propionate topical at 0.05 percent on my genital didn't knew this stupid nigga is a corticosteroid and blocks testosterone or smth now stopped using it completely how to gain back my destroyed testosterone
And btw people say exercise maximizes testosterone but I feel low libido on exercise days compared to normal days so idk
the reason libido is low on exercise days is because testosterone is used up during exercise it's testosterone levels rise after workout because it's simply released into the blood. If you wanna test max with supplements you need zinc, cholesterol, magnesium, boron, vitamin D, vitamin K2, and vitamin B6.

Is 500mg a week a lot and safe if so how much could I increase it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back