Testosterone myth

G

garfyld

Platinum
Most men have similar level of T. I think even if your testosterone is doubled if you don't have genes for square jaw and hunter eyes it won't help you much. Angelina Jolie has 10x times less T than me but still mogs me her masculinization though she is a woman.

Theory: T has low correlation with facial apperance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BeestungLipsTheory, Wannabe6ft2 and 6 others
i'm gonna need the opinion of some highIQcels here, but here It goes :
a user on another forum posted a thread (unfortunately it's long gone) on how high prenatal t + high pubertal testosterone leads to very thick mandibles aka warrior chad jaw with insane bone mass, whereas low prenatal t + high pubertal t leads to higher jaw angularity but not jaw bone mass. tbh it might just be that women, that are naturally low prenatal t, for some reason are much more sensitive to t nowadays (theory btw), which leads to some of them having very angular jaws. if you look at those supposedly androgynous women, their square and angular jaws aren't very thick, and it's the sheer bone mass and thickness that is dimorphic. i'm still not sure if any of this is correct though, it's a pretty far fetched concept tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Pietrosiek
Most men have similar level of T. I think even if your testosterone is doubled if you don't have genes for square jaw and hunter eyes it won't help you much. Angelina Jolie has 10x times less T than me but still mogs me her masculinization though she is a woman.

It's a correlation not a caucastion most likely though it's affected by test it's all genetics at the end of it though

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Ur an idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
It's a correlation not a caucastion most likely though it's affected by test it's all genetics at the end of it though
Yeah. That's what i wanted to say. Obviously testosterone help you but not as most say. IMO 10-20%.
I know men who looks like a girl but they going to bald

Yeah. That's what i wanted to say. Obviously testosterone help you but not as most say. IMO 10-20%.
I know men who looks like a girl but they going to bald

It will help but even that help is in it's puberty literally it's all hormones during puberty that contributes to it we can't redo unforantely that's to assume though you have a good cranial base

Greycel?

Spit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1464 and Zeta ascended
It's more about androgens and their androgen receptors. If you do multiple cycles of tren you will 100% for sure have a better jaw than you do now this is pretty much confirmed in all of the PED communities. GL with all the side effects though it's 5x more androgenic than basic testostosterone.

Females can have high prenatal T but low puberty T and overall testosterone

Hence why females like Angelina Jolie have a square jaw, the base of this features are given by high prenatal T(and obviously genes)
And the features get further developed with your hormonal profile especially by puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 245

It's about race and phenotype in this case not T really.

And prenatal testosterone?

i'm gonna need the opinion of some highIQcels here, but here It goes :
a user on another forum posted a thread (unfortunately it's long gone) on how high prenatal t + high pubertal testosterone leads to very thick mandibles aka warrior chad jaw with insane bone mass, whereas low prenatal t + high pubertal t leads to higher jaw angularity but not jaw bone mass. tbh it might just be that women, that are naturally low prenatal t, for some reason are much more sensitive to t nowadays (theory btw), which leads to some of them having very angular jaws. if you look at those supposedly androgynous women, their square and angular jaws aren't very thick, and it's the sheer bone mass and thickness that is dimorphic. i'm still not sure if any of this is correct though, it's a pretty far fetched concept tbhngl

The first thing you notice between the low prenatal T and high prenatal T kid is their huge chin and mid mandible width/height difference.
A wide jaw angle DOES correlate with masculinity but NOT as much as the chin and mid mandible width/height and General bonemass
Men with more higher prenatal T have more wider mid mandibles/chins with generally more and thicker bones mass.
nowadays its so common to see fags with muh muh sharp and wide jaw 95% of cases they have a feminine Tiny sized mid mandible.

mogged by this girl chin

she has such a strong androgenic chin

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

Do you have autism?

over for roidcels

It has also to do with androgen receptor sensitivity ( CAG repetitions ).

Much more to this like androgen sensitivity and also ratios.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
View attachment 248435
The first thing you notice between the low prenatal T and high prenatal T kid is their huge chin and mid mandible width/height difference.
A wide jaw angle DOES correlate with masculinity but NOT as much as the chin and mid mandible width/height and General bonemass
Men with more higher prenatal T have more wider mid mandibles/chins with generally more and thicker bones mass.
nowadays its so common to see fags with muh muh sharp and wide jaw 95% of cases they have a feminine Tiny sized mid mandible.
View attachment 248446
mogged by this girl chin
View attachment 248461
she has such a strong androgenic chin
So these guys are high prenatal T?
Images 26