Testosterone replacment therapy + t4 update

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

Anti natural 🥶🥶💀☠️😈
day 4

+more Energy
+I have oily skin for the first time in my life (Chad Triat)
+For a year now, my eyes have been hurting when I look at the computer, but not anymore.(oily skin fixed that probably)

-im like a girl whattf? randomly started twerking ????????????????
-no libido due to 1mg arimidex daily will decrease 0.5mg (im on ai for 6 months)

I got results for the first time since I started TRT and it is not a placebo because I have a high enough IQ to not be fooled by a placebo. my t was 300ngdl before

0.08ml/day/subq/sustanon
=(150mg/week)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and BrutalMogger
take tren

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrutalMogger and elemanzelvadre
Nigguh what

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
how is oily skin a good thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and elemanzelvadre
day 4

+more Energy
+For a year now, my eyes have been hurting when I look at the computer, but not anymore.(oily skin fixed that probably)

-no libido due to 1mg arimidex daily will decrease 0.5mg (im on ai for 6 months)

I got results for the first time since I started TRT and it is not a placebo because I have a high enough IQ to not be fooled by a placebo. my t was 300ngdl before

0.08ml/day/subq/sustanon
=(150mg/week)
Is oily skin an indicator for high T in males? I've got mixed skin

Why would your "oily skin" fix your eyes hurting bcs of your computer tho :lul: no skin on your eyes

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
im eating apple

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre

Why would your "oily skin" fix your eyes hurting bcs of your computer tho :lul: no skin on your eyes
no bro it does i can play games now this is something that can only happen to me in this world. You can't understand my bad luck.

Ever notice how Chad does not do any retarded testosterone replacement theory with chemicals created by jews? That's simply because his body offers him what he needs, unlike your subhuman malnourished body that belongs to another fucking species, lower on the food hierarchy than Chad. He is the epitome of masculinity. A God in a literal sense. It was over from the beginning, oilyskincel.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PARISIEN and elemanzelvadre
Why u are in trt replacement

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and elemanzelvadre
A oily skin is not a chad trait!! Subhuman trait

Other things can cause this too, its a bad thing.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and elemanzelvadre
day 4

+more Energy

0.08ml/day/subq/sustanon
=(150mg/week)
nigga you dont start feeling test only after 10 week because of concentration levels so its either the t4 or the ai

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
nigga you dont start feeling test only after 10 week because of concentration levels so its either the t4 or the ai
Nigga mk677 arrived I hid It outside the house until I can safely bring it inside. It smells like medicine

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008
Nigga mk677 arrived I hid It outside the house until I can safely bring it inside. It smells like medicine
l3zz i will buy it next im tired of 10 fucking days shipping

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
igga you dont start feeling test only after 10 week because of concentration levels so its either the t4 or the ai
But t4 at low dosage and after 2 years i get morning wood- my bench press increased