Testosterone supplements at GNC

Kristin

Kristin

ControlAltDALIT
Are they effective and worth the $100 price tag? I want to take them but I’m trying to not rape my wallet :feelskek:

I’m talking about those pills that advertise better sex and better workout performance

Probably cope. You nigga faggot, just inject T and you'll be fine, or supplement minerals like Zinc, Boron (10mg) and Magnesium and vitamins like D3 and A.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Kristin
Probably cope. You nigga faggot, just inject T and you'll be fine, or supplement minerals like Zinc, Boron (10mg) and Magnesium and vitamins like D3 and A.
probably the best idea tbh

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Total waste of money.

Eat sat fats, sleep a lot, spend $25 and supp:
Zma
Boron
Tomgkat Ali
Vit d3 k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Kristin
Are they effective and worth the $100 price tag? I want to take them but I’m trying to not rape my wallet :feelskek:

I’m talking about those pills that advertise better sex and better workout performance
literally test is 10000x better and cheaper lol

probably the best idea tbh
It seems that the T "supplements" you mention are more like "T boosters" that only act as a "placebo" effect, the same goes for Testosterone replacement therapies (TRT). Just inject T or take those micronutrients.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
literally test is 10000x better and cheaper lol
It seems that the T "supplements" you mention are more like "T boosters" that only act as a "placebo" effect, the same goes for Testosterone replacement therapies (TRT). Just inject T or take those micronutrients.
where would I purchase t injections anyways

Total waste of money.

Eat sat fats, sleep a lot, spend $25 and supp:
Zma
Boron
Tomgkat Ali
Vit d3 k
Good list

Add fadogia

Also my test doubled on AIs but they have more side effects than this shit.

I'm taking fadogia and tongkat Ali rn like 400mgs of each or something like that. Everytime I take them I get the urge to yak 30 mins later but I will stay strong. Hopefully I develop a tolerance and it stops.

Also gonna add atleast 10000ius vit D3 it's insane for male health and even depression and testosterone levels.

Haven't taken Boron but I have a multimineral that probably includes it so I'll start taking that, Zinc is good also

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
and this isn't illegal yeah?
Maybe idk

They've seized 1/100 of my homies packages but they don't do anything about it, didn't even send him a letter they don't give a shit

And it's domestic so the risk is literally 1/100 or maybe less

• +1
where would I purchase t injections anyways
Idk, but don't take the word of any user in this thread, I recommend checking it out with @FreakkForLife.

• +1
Good list

Add fadogia

Also my test doubled on AIs but they have more side effects than this shit.

I'm taking fadogia and tongkat Ali rn like 400mgs of each or something like that. Everytime I take them I get the urge to yak 30 mins later but I will stay strong. Hopefully I develop a tolerance and it stops.

Also gonna add atleast 10000ius vit D3 it's insane for male health and even depression and testosterone levels.

Haven't taken Boron but I have a multimineral that probably includes it so I'll start taking that, Zinc is good also
10000 is a lot bhai, u r dravidian right, so is that so high partially cos the higher latitude sun is too.weak for u?

10000 is a lot bhai, u r dravidian right, so is that so high partially cos the higher latitude sun is too.weak for u?
I'm in Texas

10000 is fine. I've taken 30000 with no issues over a period of weeks.