Testosterone vs estrogen, dopamine vs serotonin

"Your Primary personality type is Director."

same name as my myers-briggs result

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm embarrassed to post mine.
JFL
Your Primary personality Type is Negotiator.
NEGOTIATORS
are philosophers. These women (and men) express traits linked with the estrogen system in the brain. These people see the big picture. They are imaginative and intuitive. They have superb language and people skills. They are also emotionally expressive, as well as agreeable, trusting and compassionate. Negotiators seek someone with whom they can make an intensely intimate, deeply meaningful, inspiring and spiritual connection. But Negotiators, like Directors, prefer to go out with one person at a time and to explore the depths of this potential partnership. They dislike wasting time on irrelevant, trivial or boring socializing. When they find “The One,” Negotiators are superb at generating and maintaining intimacy with this partner. They avoid conflicts with a mate, and make major personal adjustments to strengthen this cherished bond. They give thoughtful gifts, such as a treasured book or photograph. They share their most personal feelings. And they want their partner to share his or her feelings too.
Negotiators are often attracted to their opposite, Directors.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and CupOfCoffee
20191006 224053

I got director as my primary personality, comparing me to steve jobs and hillary clinton lol. as my secondary personality, i got explorer. i find it interesting that a lot of us are getting director as a primary personality...

Screen Shot 2019 10 06 at 94319 PM

Last edited:
builder was a very close second for me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and CupOfCoffee
I got director as my primary primary comparing me to steve jobs and hillary clinton lol. as my secondary personality, i got explorer.
Same. Logical/direct/aggressive temperament while seeking lots of things that release dopamine and pleasurable sensations.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
im a director too it seems

builder as a secondary

im a director too it seems

builder as a secondary
You're a sexy ass high T bodybuilder slayer bro

I would think most people who use online forums are explorers more than builders cuz of the dependence on dopamine rushes

damn, everyone getting director. I guess I'm the prison bitch.