Testosterone

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
People always say how high test is the cause for everything, such as bones, low inhib, confidence, etc. Will injecting testosterone improve my bone structure from 18-25.

No, it will bloat your face.

• +1
Reactions: VST
No you brainlet
Only HGH can do that

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I corrected it

What if it's just increased naturally? Will my face bloat? I'm wondering if that's why my face is bloated and fat
It could be that. Or it could just be genetics

No you brainlet
Only HGH can do that
what can HGH really do to your facial bones, I'm going to an endocrin (sadiq baba) and I've already told my dad that I want HGH and he talked to an Endocrin

what can HGH really do to your facial bones, I'm going to an endocrin (sadiq baba) and I've already told my dad that I want HGH and he talked to an Endocrin
Bigger jaw, head, organs, feet, arms, wrists, basically bigger everything but no increase in height sadly
But the dosage required for these effects is
1- Expensive / inaccessible
2- Very harmful (cancer, swelling, bloating, lots of fucked side effects)

Last edited:
What if it's just increased naturally? Will my face bloat? I'm wondering if that's why my face is bloated and fat
No, if its increased naturally you will be fine since the test won't be converting to estrogen much unlike with roids. Your face could also be bloated because of a high sodium intake.

Bigger jaw, head, organs, feet, arms, wrists, basically bigger everything but no increase in height sadly
But the dosage required for these effects is
1- Expensive / inaccessible
2- Very harmful (cancer, swelling, bloating, lots of fucked side effects)
rich piana said it made his WHOLE skull grow noticeably, im gonna see if my growth plates have fused since im a late pubertycel and alot of family members have reported gains at 18-20 (we're all late pubertycels)
but I think if it's regulated use by an endocrin the side effects would be less

You would have to take in bodybuilder doses to see significant changes in your face. Not worth it.

No, if its increased naturally you will be fine since the test won't be converting to estrogen much unlike with roids. Your face could also be bloated because of a high sodium intake.
Should I lower calories/lose weight (135lbs) or cut sodium/sugar?

You would have to take in bodybuilder doses to see significant changes in your face. Not worth it.
Yeah I know, im going to see an endocrin very soon and he'll explain all this shit to me

Should I lower calories/lose weight (135lbs) or cut sodium/sugar?
If you're fat definitely lose weight, if you're slim and still bloated reduce your sodium and sugar intake.

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard
rich piana said it made his WHOLE skull grow noticeably, im gonna see if my growth plates have fused since im a late pubertycel and alot of family members have reported gains at 18-20 (we're all late pubertycels)
but I think if it's regulated use by an endocrin the side effects would be less
Bodybuilders abuse the fuck out of it and end up dying from cancer / heart disease at a young age because of that
Also cessation of growth happens before growth plates have fused completely, so even if your growth plates are still open (in the tibia or femur for example), HGH may not necessarily may make you grow taller. That shit needs to be taken at high doses and at an early age

Dude just retire and LDAR
(or liftmaxx for life)

Bodybuilders abuse the fuck out of it and end up dying from cancer / heart disease at a young age because of that
Exactly, pro bbs from the 60s and 70s are still alive cause the roids they used to take weren't that harmful.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Future Arablite
Also cessation of growth happens before growth plates have fused completely, so even if your growth plates are still open (in the tibia or femur for example), HGH may not necessarily may make you grow taller. That shit needs to be taken at high doses and at an early age

Dude just retire and LDAR
(or liftmaxx for life)
over for ropecels and arabmaxxers, ITS GONNA BE ARABMAXXING OR DEATH

over for ropecels and arabmaxxers, ITS GONNA BE ARABMAXXING OR DEATH
You don't even need to be tall to arabmaxx if anything being short is exotic lol
(Major cope)
Exactly, pro bbs from the 60s and 70s are still alive cause the roids they used to take weren't that harmful.
If you megadosed HGH.... you would become a freak of nature. True ogre

If you megadosed HGH.... you would become a freak of nature. True ogre
Hgh makes you unaesthetic. Long term use causes your intestines to enlarge, this makes you look pregnant.(not to mention the dangers of enlarged organs)

Hgh makes you unaesthetic. Long term use causes your intestines to enlarge, this makes you look pregnant.(not to mention the dangers of enlarged organs)
This is what I meant, you would look like a block
with an ogre-ass face

Fail-Pro-Bodybuilding-and-Big-Guts.jpg

there is a difference between mr olympias and just your standard gym bra on Test,
while test will give you bloat, kinda depends on genetics also. But some face bloat for a few months but gain about 20lbs in 3months whats worth it? for me the gainzz.

there is a difference between mr olympias and just your standard gym bra on Test,
while test will give you bloat, kinda depends on genetics also. But some face bloat for a few months but gain about 20lbs in 3months whats worth it? for me the gainzz.
But once you come off the test, you will only keep a small amount of the gains you made.

But once you come off the test, you will only keep a small amount of the gains you made.
Depends. If you're below your natural potential like me and pct properly you can keep almost all of the muscle. I'll drop ~10 pounds once I stop taking them but that's just losing the water weight cause my body would no longer have the hormones to hold onto that much intramuscular glycogen. Also probably some weight from estrogen bloat.

Still will have gained 15-20lbs of muscle in under 3 months.

Depends. If you're below your natural potential like me and pct properly you can keep almost all of the muscle. I'll drop ~10 pounds once I stop taking them but that's just losing the water weight cause my body would no longer have the hormones to hold onto that much intramuscular glycogen. Also probably some weight from estrogen bloat.

Still will have gained 15-20lbs of muscle in under 3 months.
Yes, but what about muscle above your natty potential? You lose all of that. Just look at calum Von moger for example.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
yea true, but like jefferson if you are under you genetic potential you'll still lose some muscle not much, but if ur massive like Olympias you'll just go down to natty potential. but it would take a good few cycles to reach natty potential anyways.

⚠️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
I'm gonna start injecting hgh.