Testosteronemaxxing from status is legit af

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
I play rugby in a team, I was a green player last year, now I'm not so the coaches trust me more and have gave me opportunities to show myself off.

Now, when a male gains status, his T increases while when he loses or plays submissive, cortisol (stress hormone) spikes. If you know anything about males and T you should know that more T = more healthy, feeling better and better physical development (and even more, basically more T = better everything). Cortisol however is the contrary, it makes you feel weak, submissive, worse in general, it's a survival mechanism, if you get beaten to pulp, you are better off acting submissive so you don't get beaten to fucking death (feeling like shit>dying).

Now last year I acted submissive, coaches didn't trust me due to freshman and I wasn't giving it all and basically whenever I got the opportunity I just did shit and I felt like shit when playing, now don't get me wrong because the team was a pack and everyone supported each other but the reality was that me being a normalfag in a team of chads and chadlites (it was ridiculous) I didn't have much of a chance, all the status I got from last year was due to me doing crazy shit (due to low inhib).

But now that I got the opportunity to show off, to actually lead some people, I could feel my T levels rising to mount Everest's heights, even if I get beaten (rugby) I feel better than any other day of the week, I get x3 more aggressive and it's just awesome.

Basically what I'm trying to say here that team sports (and sports in general) are a great way of getting your T levels raised and that it should be something you all should be trying (unless you compete in bodybuilding or power lifting or some crap the gym isn't going to give you those T spikes from status gaining).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
If I was RealRob I would tell you that every male should perma inject to force their faggoty little low T body to its knees. Kill nature and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and ZyzzReincarnate
I
I play rugby in a team, I was a green player last year, now I'm not so the coaches trust me more and have gave me opportunities to show myself off.

Now, when a male gains status, his T increases while when he loses or plays submissive, cortisol (stress hormone) spikes. If you know anything about males and T you should know that more T = more healthy, feeling better and better physical development (and even more, basically more T = better everything). Cortisol however is the contrary, it makes you feel weak, submissive, worse in general, it's a survival mechanism, if you get beaten to pulp, you are better off acting submissive so you don't get beaten to fucking death (feeling like shit>dying).

Now last year I acted submissive, coaches didn't trust me due to freshman and I wasn't giving it all and basically whenever I got the opportunity I just did shit and I felt like shit when playing, now don't get me wrong because the team was a pack and everyone supported each other but the reality was that me being a normalfag in a team of chads and chadlites (it was ridiculous) I didn't have much of a chance, all the status I got from last year was due to me doing crazy shit (due to low inhib).

But now that I got the opportunity to show off, to actually lead some people, I could feel my T levels rising to mount Everest's heights, even if I get beaten (rugby) I feel better than any other day of the week, I get x3 more aggressive and it's just awesome.

Basically what I'm trying to say here that team sports (and sports in general) are a great way of getting your T levels raised and that it should be something you all should be trying (unless you compete in bodybuilding or power lifting or some crap the gym isn't going to give you those T spikes from status gaining).
I read the first paragraph and I fucking spit my food out. Wtf is this shit modern day philosophy.

Being submissive and soy is better than fucking dying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I

I read the first paragraph and I fucking spit my food out. Wtf is this shit modern day philosophy.

Being submissive and soy is better than fucking dying.
What philosophy what? I'm talking about biological processes on that paragraph...

• +1
No lo sé Rick, parece falso

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel and Zadig
I testmaxx winning ranked matches on Overwatch. I hit the gym right after a winning streak, managed to get 20 pounds of muscles on in 4.2 days. Better than roids tbh

• +1
No lo sé Rick, parece falso
No lo es creeme
I testmaxx winning ranked matches on Overwatch. I hit the gym right after a winning streak, managed to get 20 pounds of muscles on in 4.2 days. Better than roids tbh
Shit man I only got to put 15 pounds

• +1