Teth are like height, i exlpain

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
If you are tall = it's normal, a girl won't fall in love with you because of it.
If you are short = huge malus. A girl can reject you automatically even if she likes you.

If you have beautiful teeth = it's normal, a girl won't fall in love with you because of that.
If you have ugly teeth : huge malus, a girl can reject you automatically even if she likes you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Insecure Manlet cope imagine comparing height to teeth , height is Taj Mahal teeth is Mumbai hut shack

Insecure Manlet cope imagine comparing height to teeth , height is Taj Mahal teeth is Mumbai hut shack
If I am malnet insecure, why do I say that short = automatic rejection, be logical

If I am malnet insecure, why do I say that short = automatic rejection, be logical

short equal rehection but average heights 5'9 - 5'11 get no halo only 6'1-6'4

short equal rehection but average heights 5'9 - 5'11 get no halo only 6'1-6'4
It's true, but no girl on earth will love you because you are tall, you need something else... That's why I compared to the beautiful teeth...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
It's true, but no girl on earth will love you because you are tall, you need something else... That's why I compared to the beautiful teeth...

ofc height is taj mahal and face is great wall of china teeth is a hut shack no girl will ask for hut shack if u have two wonders of the world

ofc height is taj mahal and face is great wall of china teeth is a hut shack no girl will ask for hut shack if u have two wonders of the world
if teeth are a little shack lost in the middle of bengladesh, why would she eliminate you, even if you have the face of chico, if you have ugly teeth.