Texted this girl at night yesterday and she left me on read and answered the next day. Now she wouldn’t stop texting me JFL

CtrlAltDelete

CtrlAltDelete

ㅤㅤ
She texted me the next morning and said she had something going on (bs foid excuse, I know she was laying in bed JFL). Anyway I told her there was something urgent I wanted to talk to you about last night but you didn’t respond so just forget it, it’s not too important now. (In reality I’m larping and there’s really nothing JFL)

SHE LITERALLY CAN’T stop asking me what it is. I told her I’ll think about telling her later but I’m not sure I can right now. Today she texted me early in the morning when she normally doesn’t JFL.... Foids are a literal meme.

I’m not sure what to do now though? Do I make shit up or do I just keep dragging this on forever?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kmscurry, BasedCoper and 8 others
She texted me the next morning and said she had something going on (bs foid excuse, I know she was laying in bed JFL). Anyway I told her there was something urgent I wanted to talk to you about last night but you didn’t respond so just forget it, it’s not too important now. (In reality I’m larping and there’s really nothing JFL)

SHE LITERALLY CAN’T stop asking me what it is. I told her I’ll think about telling her later but I’m not sure I can right now. Today she texted me early in the morning when she normally doesn’t JFL.... Foids are a literal meme.

I’m not sure what to do now though? Do I make shit up or do I just keep dragging this on forever?
give her number to me if shes good lookin..ill handle it for u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, .👽., Jason Voorhees and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ryan
@GripMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Found @GripMaxxing tshirt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, sorrowfulsad, Haven and 3 others
Ask why she wanna know so much, and when she says "im curious" leave her on read for few hours. Then just say "aight but dont tell anyone" and say some stupid irrelevant shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BasedCoper, .👽. and 6 others
Ask why she wanna know so much, and when she says "im curious" leave her on read for few hours. Then just say "aight but dont tell anyone" and say some stupid irrelevant shit
But that’s a huge turnoff no? Like I hyped up something that’s not interesting

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Make shit up to confirm to the gullible gender theory. Or drag it on to let the meme play out. Both good source of entertainment whichever you go with. (Dragging it maybe a tad more entertaining)

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
just meet up w her

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful

invite her to your place, make her suck your dick while telling her "ill tell you after i fuck you"
and when you fuck her say:

i like trains

• JFL
elobarate pls
colaborate plz

@GripMaxxing

ask her to meet up to tell her in person than say u wanna fuck

• JFL
ask her to meet up to tell her in person than say u wanna fuck
that'd be perfect if it wasn't for the fact she's a JB

• +1
how old are u
18 she's 16

she's actually too innocent JFL, like i went through her phone once IRL behind her back she literally doesn't know any NSFW shit, hardly anything

• +1
18 she's 16

she's actually too innocent JFL, like i went through her phone once IRL behind her back she literally doesn't know any NSFW shit, hardly anything
drop her snap, im 16

drop her snap, im 16
Why does it matter if you're 16 JFL, you motherfuckers make it seem like I'm some pedo for talking to a 16 year old :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Why does it matter if you're 16 JFL, you motherfuckers make it seem like I'm some pedo for talking to a 16 year old :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
textbook nonce, adult w sexual intentions w a minor

textbook nonce, adult w sexual intentions w a minor
1. i never specified i had sexual intentions with a minor
2. smd

• +1
u said she was ur oneitis u cretin
where I live it's ok to smash 16 year olds legally tbh so I'm straight anyway (y)

• +1
She’s bored