Texting emo princess that mogs me to suicide is going well, but is she toying with me? (chat screenshots)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Theyre all in attachments cause i cant be asked to format it on mobile
Does she seem genuinely interested? Do i have a chance? She mogs me hard life and facially wise. She asked to play roblox so i will see how that goes on discord call. She is on vacation for a long while but is from my area and will come back in summer.
@Main @ropemax @LightSkinNoob @SMESH @BeyondHope @Elvisandreaa @FailedNormieManlet @Matthias8272 @n0rthface @stevielake @thickdickdaddy27 @Xangsane @AlexBrown84

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220323-145743_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220323-145743_Instagram.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220323-145808_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220323-145808_Instagram.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220323-150552_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220323-150552_Gallery.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220323-145941_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220323-145941_Instagram.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220323-150109_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220323-150109_Instagram.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012, Chadeep, LightSkinNoob and 3 others
Wtf is this. How old is she?

@FBI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chadeep, Offensive Bias and 3 others
Why do you heart every one of her message xD

Don’t do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, RAMU KAKA, Gus17 and 12 others
I think it's over because she's on vacation for a while and she'll lose interest, you can slay tho just have high standards it seems :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and aBetterMii
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Mirin nigga

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and aBetterMii
Do not like every message bro with that said you can’t know until you make your move

This is literally the case for everyone tbh.You make a move it works out or it doesn’t and you move on accordingly.From these messages yes there is potential I guess but we can’t know anything for sure

You really should get an abundance mentality.I hate redpill but this thing is legit lol

Why not make small moves to see if she is interested or not?Like suggesting you maybe should meet up or moving the convo slightly to a more sexual/romantic tone etc.Just little by little if you are nervous

:y'all:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Offensive Bias, aBetterMii and 2 others
Does she seem genuinely interested? Do i have a chance? She mogs me hard life and facially wise. She asked to play roblox so i will see how that goes on discord call. She is on vacation for a long while but is from my area and will come back in summer.
@Main @ropemax @LightSkinNoob @SMESH @BeyondHope @Elvisandreaa @FailedNormieManlet @Matthias8272 @n0rthface @stevielake @thickdickdaddy27 @Xangsane @AlexBrown84
I hate to nit pick at little things that might not end up being so consequential. But that part where you said, "That's no fun.", after she told you to be safe made me cringe a lot. A whole lot.

You're in the friendzone btw, if you didn't know it already.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
you are autistic and so is she

perfect match

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 18372, Deleted member 18012 and 2 others
@aBetterMii Have you met in person yet?

I can predict if you'll be together with divination but you have to ask me this question yourself

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I can predict if you'll be together with divination but you have to ask me this question yourself
predict if I will fuck the chinese tinder girl plz

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
Yes it is.

Will I fuck the chinese girl I'm speaking to from tinder this week?
Answer is no but it looks like you're not even attracted to her sexually. Just looking to fuck whatever comes your way

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Answer is no but it looks like you're not even attracted to her sexually. Just looking to fuck whatever comes your way
Dang I won't fuck her this week? Will I fuck her eventually at least?

Yes it is.

Will I fuck the chinese girl I'm speaking to from tinder this week?
it's weird because it says you were yearning for that chinese pussy but something recently has changed and now it's just not a particular desire with her specifically

• Woah
it's weird because it says you were yearning for that chinese pussy but something recently has changed and now it's just not a particular desire with her specifically
It is true, I did find her attractive at first and shit. But now I am thinking of the amount of hassle dating her would be

• +1
Dang I won't fuck her this week? Will I fuck her eventually at least?
Nope. I had already read it without a time bound before you added it. And just to be clear, it's pointless to add such bounds unless there is a sound reason for it. If the answer is yes, I can see when.

• +1
Still waiting on the post on how the golf date went…
nothing of much interest happened, those girls are having pre-drinks in like 2 hours. I was invited but I don't want to go because I want to finish writing off this essay

Nope. I had already read it without a time bound before you added it. And just to be clear, it's pointless to add such bounds unless there is a sound reason for it. If the answer is yes, I can see when.
brutal blackpill, okay thank you for the answer bro <3

• +1
It is true, I did find her attractive at first and shit. But now I am thinking of the amount of hassle dating her would be
I can see that now after calculating a lot of relationship. Should have got it first time around but i'm too lazy to do math fuark

• +1
I can see that now after calculating a lot of relationship. Should have got it first time around but i'm too lazy to do math fuark
can you answer this question too:-

If I gymcel and MMAmaxx and do my ascension plan, will I get a lot of interest from girls?

can you answer this question too:-

If I gymcel and MMAmaxx and do my ascension plan, will I get a lot of interest from girls?
this is way too vague and i'm not even sure how to read it.

Logically, if you get in shape and do your ascension plan to look more attractive, you will get more attention from girls.

• +1
this is way too vague and i'm not even sure how to read it.

Logically, if you get in shape and do your ascension plan to look more attractive, you will get more attention from girls.
okay, I will try to be more specific.

If I do my ascension plan, will I be having more sex/interest from girls than the average man?

okay, I will try to be more specific.

If I do my ascension plan, will I be having more sex/interest from girls than the average man?
Let's stick to that first variant because this is even more vague lol

From what I can see, the answer is no on both gymcelling and "ascension plan" (I assume you mean facial surgery)

• Woah
pics of her

• Hmm...
Perfect match.

• Love it
Girls give me only bad vibes

• So Sad
She likes you but it’s impossible to keep her attention for months over text.

• So Sad
She is 19 im 21
9c3
INKWELL HOW DARE YOU GROOM THIS YOUNG GIRL!!11!!
SHES 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU AND THATS LIKE A GRANDPA DATING A TODDLER!1!!1

• JFL
You need to be manipulative Hot & Cold Badboy she will leave you sooner than expected if you just simp for her.

• +1
Gahhahahhaha whats is this text man

• So Sad
holy shit i will never have this with a cute emo :feelswhy: why live

• So Sad
Mirin but you can't simply hold a conversation for 3 months till she's here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trickane and aBetterMii
OP show her, you're already good looking and well above average, I wanna see if you mog her or not

OP show her, you're already good looking and well above average, I wanna see if you mog her or not
im curious too also i want to know if she's emo or just a normie with shitty alt style

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
im curious too also i want to know if she's emo or just a normie with shitty alt style
She wears emo/alt/grunge stuff and used to be a scene kid so legit emo. She mogs me hard but i cant dox

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back