Tf is up with all these racebait threads?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
Like bro, youre here because you cant get no pussy, race got nothing to do with that shit mate

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and JosephGarrot123
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15338 and 4 others
sup ^-^

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
true its all about bones

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
nig

• JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard and datboijj
Point isnt getting pussy with these threads, it is always low iq users like u saying this jfl.

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, delusionalretard, Deleted member 13592 and 3 others
We all agree about looks, not about race. therefore, It's fun to 'debate' on race threads. It's also more personal IMO. if an ugly dude calling another ugly dude ugly, they can joke about it. but If a white calls black a nigger, the black (or the white in reverse) would get mad.
you can call your dad 'drunk motherfucker' if he's alcoholic, but what if a random person would say the same thing? you would get mad as hell even tho you said the same thing. Indians / blacks / whites / med whatever can feel inferior for some reason but they would only admit it to themselves, once a random person would call them out, it's war time.

We all agree about looks, not about race. therefore, It's fun to 'debate' on race threads. It's also more personal IMO. if an ugly dude calling another ugly dude ugly, they can joke about it. but If a white calls black a nigger, the black (or the white in reverse) would get mad.
you can call your dad 'drunk motherfucker' if he's alcoholic, but what if a random person would say the same thing? you would get mad as hell even tho you said the same thing. Indians / blacks / whites / mad whatever can feel inferior for some reason but they would only admit it to themselves, once a random person would call them out, it's war time.
you act like whites don't cry about jews and other races daily
and thats funny

you act like whites don't cry about jews and other races daily
and thats funny
Can you explain how? I literally said everyone can feel inferior (whites are included in my example as well) whites love to feel inferior to jews, just like blacks love to feel inferior to whites, and so on. I only said that no one like to admit their own faults like that, even if they think it's true. you should read my post again.

Can you explain how? I literally said everyone can feel inferior (whites are included in my example as well) whites love to feel inferior to jews, just like blacks love to feel inferior to whites, and so on. I only said that no one like to admit their own faults like that, even if they think it's true. you should read my post again.
oh my bad

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
idk this site made me racist though I don't like indians now cause they're annoying

I said 'debate' as it's not really a debate most of the time but just roasting.
Should be “debate” trivial point but yeah... call me when there’s a real race debate 🥱

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
  • +1
Reactions: Kylo
Tbh, Puerto Ricans mog everyone, no need for anymore race threads. JBPR

We should arrange something like one with Blackeycel and Someone just argue their points
Na bro I like a shit show.

Like bro, youre here because you cant get no pussy, race got nothing to do with that shit mate
it began as "yeah it's harder for indians and Chinese people to get girls since they are seen as ugly" and "yeah some girls think black people are degenerate" with overall understanding that some races have it easier

but then some people's feelings got hurt+the edginess of this site led to it turning into race wars every day

now the forum is arguing about turanids or something and I don't even fucking know what those are

@Haven please explain nigga

Race has a lot to do with it, but yeah main reason is 90% of forum is non-white

• Hmm...
Reactions: ✿👍col
Race has a lot to do with it, but yeah main reason is 90% of forum is non-white
no shit sherlock, but if ur a chadpreet or lite, ur objectively gl and will slay regardless of race jfl