(TFBEM) - THIS STUDY PROVES THAT WOMEN WANT TFBEMs

A

Acne Victim

brown
FOR ANYONE who is not aware of it yet, the term TFBEM (Tall-faced body ecto/meso) was coined by @6ft4 himself after vast observations as a bouncer and going out in the UK/ireland.

Essentially, it means that women DON'T want manlet, short-faced endomorph cucks, but the opposite. Here are some TFBEMs, in case you're not familiar yet:

6ft4 himself has made many good threads on why TFBEM men mog, specially with anecdotes, but then I recently came across this study:

Essentially, it's about what facial height men and women prefer and find more attractive. Also, keep in mind that facial height is correlated with body height (hence TFBEMs are most often around 6'4). Here is what they found:

On average, male participants slightly reduced apparent height in female faces by 1.89% (0.20 cm; SD = 27.19%) to maximize attractiveness, while female participants slightly reduced apparent height in female faces by 6.09% (0.59 cm; SD = 26.50%). Male participants increased apparent height in male faces by 21.15% (1.71 cm; SD = 32.97%) to maximize attractiveness, while female participants increased apparent height in male faces by 15.32% (1.24 cm; SD = 32.38%).

IN SIMPLE WORDS - women want LONGER FACES THAN AVERAGE

TFBEM = KEY TO SUCCESS. SUB 6'2 MEN, WITH OVER 1.05 MFR AND 2.0 FWHR = LDAR

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft4, nathan and ey88
Cope horseface

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, scrunchables, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Cope horseface
If you were a 6'4 TFBEM like @6ft4, rather than a 5'5 subhuman with SFS, you wouldn't cope like that, sir.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and ey88
If you were a 6'4 TFBEM like @6ft4, rather than a 5'5 subhuman with SFS, you wouldn't cope like that, sir.
Craniofacial research indicates that stature may be estimated from skull shape (Chiba and Terazawa, 1998, Pelin et al., 2010, Rao et al., 2009), and face growth occurs coincidentally with body growth (Akgul and Toygar, 2002, Enlow and Hans, 1996, Ramanathan and Chellappa, 2006), with taller men having longer faces

Girls just want tall guys and people with longer faces are more likely to be tall, they don’t actually care about longer faces

If your 6’4 with an average face it will be more attractive than 6’4 with a long face

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Acne Victim
Craniofacial research indicates that stature may be estimated from skull shape (Chiba and Terazawa, 1998, Pelin et al., 2010, Rao et al., 2009), and face growth occurs coincidentally with body growth (Akgul and Toygar, 2002, Enlow and Hans, 1996, Ramanathan and Chellappa, 2006), with taller men having longer faces

Girls just want tall guys and people with longer faces are more likely to be tall, they don’t actually care about longer faces

If your 6’4 with an average face it will be more attractive than 6’4 with a long face
Cope

If it was just about the correlation with facial growth, then TFBEMs wouldn't be mogging everywhere left and right

But turns out they are. So yeah, it may occur coincidentally with body growth, but doesn't mean it's not desirable in itself

TLDR = TFBEM or death

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and ey88
Cope

If it was just about the correlation with facial growth, then TFBEMs wouldn't be mogging everywhere left and right

But turns out they are. So yeah, it may occur coincidentally with body growth, but doesn't mean it's not desirable in itself

TLDR = TFBEM or death
I agree that tall face mogs short face, but I think normal is best

• So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim
Fantastic thread
I've always been a believer that the "science" catches up to my instinctual, complete sense-making theories but people often refuse to believe without studies to support them
Studies in support of my theories eventually get discovered or get conducted after the introduction of my theories

It's a TFBEM world and sub TFBEMs are just living in it

• Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim
did you need a study for this?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and NoReedemingFeature