tfw a girl talks to you for an extended period of time

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Posts
2,360
Reputation
2,698
I gave this cute girl sitting next to me my pen and then we talked about our scores on a recent test. We talked for like 5 minutes and I grew the biggest fucking boner on earth that it was about to poke through the table. I think if she was to even touch my arm with her pinky by accident I would nut
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Splendid
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Why are we so deprived of female contact? What have we done to deserve this?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I gave this cute girl sitting next to me my pen and then we talked about our scores on a recent test. We talked for like 5 minutes and I grew the biggest fucking boner on earth that it was about to poke through the table. I think if she was to even touch my arm with her pinky by accident I would nut
I spoke to 2 girls for 2 hours in very close proximity.
Helps develop NT and raise testosterone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283

Similar threads

muhajudin21
Replies
3
Views
31
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
real_rxz
Replies
5
Views
50
polarpop
polarpop
electrotestin
Replies
2
Views
31
electrotestin
electrotestin
coomerndiaye
Replies
0
Views
41
coomerndiaye
coomerndiaye
muhajudin21
Replies
10
Views
48
muhajudin21
muhajudin21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top