>tfw no hot eurasian gf

alien

alien

Kraken
614c7b7d 5dbd 49e0 af55 7935b3c38fd6

I got used as a Uber by a sub-par hapa girl and got ghosted by her. No way a Georgia Rodger would even look at me. Only way to ascend is to have a Eurasian daughter with a noodlewhore, be a good daddy to her and fuck her when she's of age.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
There's a lot of things Elliot did that were lulzworthy, but that line from Elliot hearing his sister has to bring some pain to normalfags.

There's a lot of things Elliot did that were lulzworthy, but that line from Elliot hearing his sister has to bring some pain to normalfags.
If I was Elliot I'd be sexually frustrated that my hot eurasian sister is banging other guys other than me

Georgia Rodger is so hot. I want to bury my tongue in her asshole. SRS. If I ever reproduce with a noodlewhore, I hope she turns out at least as hot as Georgia Rodger

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
Georgia was hot for a brief time when she tried to get into acting, like every other spoiled SoCal whore. She got fat.

They are flat

View attachment 113978
I got used as a Uber by a sub-par hapa girl and got ghosted by her. No way a Georgia Rodger would even look at me. Only way to ascend is to have a Eurasian daughter with a noodlewhore, be a good daddy to her and fuck her when she's of age.
true

Op is a fag!

Just cage if you don't have an azn princess it's over amigo