LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
82312610 6CC2 46B4 8BB8 35F8D1B3E3EC

I love my compact midface

pic?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I’ve shown my face to 40+ people on this forum, IGmaxxing so not showing it anymore, long story short mullato HTN

2979831 8F28EAC2 42CA 4624 A053 6915668D66E8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Blackgymmax and LightSkinNoob
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!

Inb4 everyone is 7 PSL autismcel
The numbers, you can't argue with them.
I used it just before making a ratings thread and I just immediately understood the dire degree to which everything went wrong. Didn't even need to make a thread, really. But people also pointed out things that a machine couldn't understand (negative hooding, balding).

The numbers, you can't argue with them.
I used it just before making a ratings thread and I just immediately understood the dire degree to which everything went wrong. Didn't even need to make a thread, really. But people also pointed out things that a machine couldn't understand (negative hooding, balding).
machines can learn balding

machines can learn balding
They don't understand anything minute or subjective though, a machine would tell people with high hairline like Arvid that it's over.

They don't understand anything minute or subjective though, a machine would tell people with high hairline like Arvid that it's over.
minute yes, subjective no.
bringing subjectivity of looks into this discussion is not valid because this entire forum is based on the fact that at least some percent of looks is objective

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
minute yes, subjective no.
bringing subjectivity of looks into this discussion is not valid because this entire forum is based on the fact that at least some percent of looks is objective
Good point. I, for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.

Good point. I, for one, welcome our new robotic overlords.
im waiting for a robot to use ai to 3d print a realistic chad face mask so that i can ai_mask_fraudmaxx

I’ve shown my face to 40+ people on this forum, IGmaxxing so not showing it anymore, long story short mullato HTN
htn is impossible with a narrow jaw unless you have god tier eye area so youre mtn-ltn

• +1
htn is impossible with a narrow jaw unless you have god tier eye area so youre mtn-ltn
My eye area is dead average, about 80% of people said HTN, the rest said above average or MTN. I’d say inbetween MTN-HTN, regardless I need surgery.

I got braces which actually widened my lips by about 20%, I’m sure Invisalign would be similar but not enough, I’m getting MSE+IMDO+Genio to fix my lower third soon
how old

My eye area is dead average, about 80% of people said HTN, the rest said above average or MTN. I’d say inbetween MTN-HTN, regardless I need surgery.
mtn-ltn then. bad lower third + average eye area is has no way of being above average espc if youre recessed and narrow jaw. if you think youre htn, youre saying that if you just got jacked youd be on par with those RTTers which would be impossible since you most likely have a child like face

mtn-ltn then. bad lower third + average eye area is has no way of being above average espc if youre recessed and narrow jaw. if you think youre htn, youre saying that if you just got jacked youd be on par with those RTTers which would be impossible since you most likely have a child like face
Over for me

My left side of jaw is bigger than my right... and I need a rhinoplasty ASAP

Last edited:
I got braces which actually widened my lips by about 20%, I’m sure Invisalign would be similar but not enough, I’m getting MSE+IMDO+Genio to fix my lower third soon
i don't have crowding except a lil in my lower teeth will it work ?

Most likely, mogger ratios, but probs over if curry unless Levantine pheno.
I am light skined with white feature. only thing that holds me back is my somewhat asian nose.

• +1
You're wrong. - Model from my area.
The website says: Horribly narrow jaw.

Luca1

First image is far from camera and second result is selfie
Screenshot 20220807 104402

Screenshot 20220807 103256

Last edited:
I mean the website is not 100% correct in it's ratios
ohhh, yeah i dont think it 100% measures correctly + they say 85% is the cut off before its narrow or so? when around 80 or 75 is the actual cut off

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Mr.Proper and LightSkinNoob
Good.

• +1