>tfw when

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
people on .me & .co looks way better than people on r/IncelTears jfl @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and WadlowMaxxing
2C2B9BF6 E644 443A 82DA C7A312228716

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9819
People on IT are just incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
jfl forgot about this thread, but seriously, did u see the leak of pictures of most inceltears members? its not even to overrate or underrate them, theses niggas are legit truecels wtf

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and WadlowMaxxing
jfl forgot about this thread, but seriously, did u see the leak of pictures of most inceltears members? its not even to overrate or underrate them, theses niggas are legit truecels wtf
BLCKCHADYES

• JFL
don't forget that they lurk .me, .net, and .co 12 hours a day hoping to capture a "controversial" post for reddit karma. people work 9-5 for money, braziliansnegma works 20 hours a day for reddit karma. fucking pathetic.

• JFL
don't forget that they lurk .me, .net, and .co 12 hours a day hoping to capture a "controversial" post for reddit karma. people work 9-5 for money, braziliansnegma works 20 hours a day for reddit karma. fucking pathetic.
sometimes i go there for fun once in a month and niggas got whole biography of a .me or .co user knowing everything about him jfl damn

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69