Thank God you're not autistic

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
The users' stories here make me thank God I'm not autistic.

Oh really?
I guarantee you if I met you in real life I'd gather the most NT people I could find and just watch them uncomfortably interact with you.

You radiate as much autism as anyone else in this shithole, you fucking loser.

No one here is autistic
Exposure to forums and rotting just makes you a sad prick who gets used to writing nonsense, it's not actual autism

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Xtra
Unironically, vast majority of people here aren't autists, but they claim they are.
Just like straight women claiming they are bisexual. It's just what the cool kids do nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Xtra
I am
Dont care tbh, its superhumanity + i dont desire friends or hanging out with normgroids + looks are everything anyway

• +1
Reactions: noobs
it's so funny how young girls talk about autism nowadays and casually admit to being autistic as if they're telling you they're a vegetarian or something.

With guys, we use the term as an an insult! haha. Admitting to having autism would be like admitting you $hit the bed and have a micropenis

Whereas girls call themselves autistic all the time, sometimes as some sort of badge of honor!

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
The users' stories here make me thank God I'm not autistic.
No one here is autistic
Exposure to forums and rotting just makes you a sad prick who gets used to writing nonsense, it's not actual autism
Unironically, vast majority of people here aren't autists, but they claim they are.
Just like straight women claiming they are bisexual. It's just what the cool kids do nowadays.
yep no one on here is autistic, we have different personalities from normtards and we may showcase weird behaviour from being rotters but if you can use a pc or phone to navigate to an obscure internet forum then you arent truly autistic

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yep no one on here is autistic, we have different personalities from normtards and we may showcase weird behaviour from being rotters but if you can use a pc or phone to navigate to an obscure internet forum then you arent truly autistic
nigga do you want a certificate for my autism

autism isn’t down syndrome like it’s portrayed that’s only in the rlly bad spectrums of it but still doesn’t come close to what you describe

nigga do you want a certificate for my autism

autism isn’t down syndrome like it’s portrayed that’s only in the bad spectrums of it
all higher forms of "autism" are a hoax, i am also diagnosed with "autism" (some kike doctor told my parents im autistic when i was 5 or 6) and im nothing like actual autists

most cases of autism diagnosis are bs, it's just a way for big pharma to make more money

all higher forms of "autism" are a hoax, i am also diagnosed with "autism" (some kike doctor told my parents im autistic when i was 5 or 6) and im nothing like actual autists

most cases of autism diagnosis, just a way for big pharma to make more money
autism is more of an abstract word to describe a large range of non nt things that aren’t understood now so it’s just grouped into autism so by this autism inherently can’t be by what you describe

this is why it’s called a spectrum

Last edited:
autism more of an abstract word to describe a large range of non nt things that aren’t understood now so it’s just grouped into autism so by this autism inherently can’t be by what you describe

this is why it’s called a spectrum
that's why it should just be called being an outcast or slightly non-nt, obviously being non nt makes us incel as bitches dont fuck with non nt guys but we function completely fine unlike true autists

• +1
Reactions: noobs
that's why it should just be called being an outcast or slightly non-nt, obviously being non nt makes us incel as bitches dont fuck with non nt guys but we function completely fine unlike true autists
It’s called Asperger’s, but for some reason it’s not used anymore.

That's not exactly true. Not all autists are retarded. For example I'm reminded of that Alan Turing nigga during the war (imitation game). It's just most people here aren't like that either and function perfectly well with others if they just stopped rotting