Creator of the bluepill
Meme topical 46CD2648 38EF 4D57 A6E3 AA875D2E747F

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Enlil
Det är sannerligen över

• So Sad
Reactions: wagbox
It can take up to 3 months to get rid of the pimples. Its called the purge.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mastermind, GoMadAndSTFU, prgfromnl and 4 others
that's why i used isotretinoin for 1 months before retin a

• Woah
I bet you started at high percentage 😂😂

did u ascend with dr ting yet nigger
No hold on bro. My next appt is on the 25th :)
I bet you started at high percentage 😂😂
U got the whole squad laughing bro 0.05% is crazy high right
It can take up to 3 monts to get rid of the pimples. Its called the purge.
How am i going to approach my oneitis like this
Det är sannerligen över
Yeh i had sparsely any pimples prior to this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and noped
  • Love it
Damn I will try this once I get my hands on retin a, I use retinol now and the results are marginal.
I just ordered some, will make a progress post later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
It takes out all the pimples and stuff that’s in lower layers of your skin and brings them to the surface quicker. So you would have had those pimples some weeks or months later but they’re being brought to the top.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
It takes out all the pimples and stuff that’s in lower layers of your skin and brings them to the surface quicker. So you would have had those pimples some weeks or months later but they’re being brought to the top.
I know I read all about it i'm just pissed right now

negersnöpp

• +1
I'm still purging. Be patient and apply everyday. Try using Adapalene for the acne and Retin-A for maintenance after it's gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm still purging. Be patient and apply everyday. Try using Adapalene for the acne and Retin-A for maintenance after it's gone
I was already using adapalene before retin-a :( Is it good to use them at the same time? Like adapalene in the morning and retin-a at night or something idk

I was already using adapalene before retin-a :( Is it good to use them at the same time? Like adapalene in the morning and retin-a at night or something idk
if you use adapalene and retinA at the same time then you are very likely to get side effects.

anyway, if you have adapalene, there is no reason to continue using retinA because adapalene is stronger

negersnöpp
Går det att får retin a utskrivet I Sverige ens? Det är min enda räddning men det verkar som om man måste suga läkarens kuk

Går det att får retin a utskrivet I Sverige ens? Det är min enda räddning men det verkar som om man måste suga läkarens kuk

Nej det går inte,
Läkaren gick med på att ge mig retin-A men det finns inte tillverkare i sverige.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Nah just use Adapalene until the acne goes away then switch to Retin-A for keep your skin healthy. Retin-A is reportedly better for anti-aging, and Adapalene is better suited for acne treatment.

You don't need to use them both. All you're going to manage there is to piss off your skin- your results aren't going to get any better.

anyway, if you have adapalene, there is no reason to continue using retinA because adapalene is stronger
No, adapalene is not stronger.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Almu
Retarded graycel, skin gets worse before it gets better.

• Woah
Reactions: noped
Purge is only thing holding me back from starting it

• Love it
Reactions: noped
Fuck it bro just do it we are in this together
Indeed I will start after semester over. Way too high inhib for purge during school semester

• +1
Idk but it's legit, I can pm you the price sheet if you wanna see
It's more for clear braces btw (like 1k more almost)

Yeah, mse + invisalign for me is $7200 but only $6000 for u
Oh probably because it's invisalign; by clear braces I literally just mean metal braces with clear bands or whatever. The 6k quote is for colorful braces which looksmin pretty fucking hard

Like others said this is probably the purging phase. Unfortunately for people like me tretinoin isn’t enough. I have to microdose accutane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and wagbox
The purge is roughly 3 months but can last longer for people. I stopped after 4 months and hopped on clindamycin and epiduo forte. Retin-a fucked my skin. I have hyperpigmentation that I’m still recovering from and got a couple scars because of it. I’ve never experienced acne scars before in my life.
Jesus that sucks man