Thanks for everything guys

altbones

altbones

Bronze
thanks for everything guys. Ending my life because I lost the genetic lottery. I’m 14 years old 4’9. Shitty face genetics. I get called ugly by random strangers and even by my family members. Girl are boys are disgusted just by my appearance. I going to end myself

..Looksmax.org thanks for everything. You guys have help me. But it never got better. Bye guys. I love you guys. I will be watching you guys turn Chad from heaven.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, redlegodogs123, gods lonely man and 7 others
leave a death note says "its all cope go er"

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ik its larp but just go er kill some tall handsome chads

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and Dathomirian Zabrak
I'm too retarded to tell if your account is larp or not.

damn 4'9 at 14 is crazy lol, just go er atp

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
Kys before 25 is insane... stay with us brocel

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
thanks for everything guys. Ending my life because I lost the genetic lottery. I’m 14 years old 4’9. Shitty face genetics. I get called ugly by random strangers and even by my family members. Girl are boys are disgusted just by my appearance. I going to end myself

..Looksmax.org thanks for everything. You guys have help me. But it never got better. Bye guys. I love you guys. I will be watching you guys turn Chad from heaven.
4’9 AT 14 :lul::lul::lul:

goodbye bro

4'9 is brutal but if your plates are still open inject GH and take aromatase inhibitors to get as tall as possible. After that, you can LL for 3 inches in Turkey for cheap and it will be worth it if you end up at least 5'5 which is considered normal height.

As for face, you can fix failos and then nichemaxx.

Don't KYS.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
You're 14, litteraly all the cope methods work on you

Bonesmash, growth hormones injection etc..., all that would work

You're 14, litteraly all the cope methods work on you

Bonesmash, growth hormones injection etc..., all that would work
how much extra cm would give aromasin + gh inject

Probably faking for attention

Sacrifice bomb