Thanks to Sunil I finally got a girlfriend (Dravidian virgin stacy)

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Michelangelo   Creation of Adam cropped

The Hand of God 2021 film poster

Some miracles from Sunil "a Mao de Deus" Richardson:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, Skywalker, horizontallytall and 10 others
“Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.”

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
“Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.”
Shut up you fat lonely spic

• JFL
Reactions: buflek, horizontallytall, 7zyzz7 and 6 others
@Aloha @VladimirtheGreat @smoth @Jpg @hormonetherapy @iam good boy @mvp2v1 @TheHandcel @FoidSunderer @BitchBoy @horizontallytall @RAMU KAKA @mayo mogger @brucewayne78

#bimax #handofgod #dravidian #walkonwater #infraimplants #Currycel #chadpreet

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and smoth
up @7zyzz7

Bump + @mayo mogger

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Banasura
>Dravidian virgin
>stacy

Pick one

208ad49faa19611a4bccc363adbbf6d2

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, horizontallytall, forevermirin and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
u look like how a Tamil of old would have looked like when they growed their hair out and didn't have mustache

Some of them look BBC or somali

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@Aloha @VladimirtheGreat @smoth @Jpg @hormonetherapy @iam good boy @mvp2v1 @TheHandcel @FoidSunderer @BitchBoy @horizontallytall @RAMU KAKA @mayo mogger @brucewayne78

#bimax #handofgod #dravidian #walkonwater #infraimplants #Currycel #chadpreet
In Sunil"GodHand"Richardson we trust 😇
While he botches white cucks,he ascends ethnic people....
May Krishna gives you long life Mr.Richardson 😇

Praying rajamanikyam

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23558
blud i thought you said youre taking the day off
Ive been less active here tbf i was rotting here almost 3/4 of my time yesterday. Ill slwoly decrease time spent here soon

• Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Ive been less active here tbf i was rotting here almost 3/4 of my time yesterday. Ill slwoly decrease time spent here soon
you can try but you can never leave hehe. TBH deactivating and removing the bookmark is and coming back in occasional periods is probably the smartest idea and requires less self control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You are subhuman rat

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 30679
In Sunil"GodHand"Richardson we trust 😇
While he botches white cucks,he ascends ethnic people....
May Krishna gives you long life Mr.Richardson 😇

View attachment 2647015
thats not a joke actually...i feel like if i visit mr "richardson" as a white, he d intentionally botch me , as they did that murican truecel that went to India for LL :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
thats not a joke actually...i feel like if i visit mr "richardson" as a white, he d intentionally botch me , as they did that murican truecel that went to India for LL :forcedsmile:
Meanwhile "murican truecel that went to India" :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker