Thanks to whoever posted the thread about tinder openers

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
First time fucking from tinder without going on a date first. Never figured how to "close the deal" through tinder until now thanks to that one thread. (jfl)

Screenshot 20181229 114615  01  01

Screenshot 20181229 114752  01

She was ur average slut

Screenshot 20181229 120351  01

Screenshot 20181229 114426  01

this was unlucky cause she's fucking hot but whatever

@VST Just run chad game on tinder, I know ur having trouble with openers but I know ur pretty much the same looks level as I so it should work.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 701
First time fucking from tinder without going on a date first. Never figured how to "close the deal" through tinder until now thanks to that one thread. (jfl)

View attachment 9683

View attachment 9684

She was ur average slut

View attachment 9685

View attachment 9686

@VST Just run chad game on tinder, I know ur having trouble with openers but I know ur pretty much the same looks level as I so it should work.

Don't tell me you actually fell for her excuse...

Youre gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel
Thread with tinder openers?

Thread with tinder openers?
I think it was a thread from @JustChris and he used the same "face down ass up" thing

@JustChris and he used the same "face down ass up" thing[/QUOTE]
Do you live with your parents? Can you drive?

@JustChris and he used the same "face down ass up" thing
Do you live with your parents? Can you drive?[/QUOTE]
I do but I go to the girls place and use public transport, seems like ur just making up excuses bro.

Do you live with your parents? Can you drive?
I do but I go to the girls place and use public transport, seems like ur just making up excuses bro.[/QUOTE]
Guess so, thanks. I'll have a go at it next year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I really wanna see what you look like op, and what pics you put of yourself.

Did he looksmax or was he always chadlite?
Looksmaxx/pubertymaxx was really ugly during until like 17 years old, lost quite a lot of facial bloat and also skinmaxxed

Looksmaxx/pubertymaxx was really ugly during until like 17 years old, lost quite a lot of facial bloat.
Pm me pics, everyone can confirm that I don't leak.

deleted:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
There is no such thing as openers, game, strategies etc. This stuff does not matter at all. Just be NT and GL.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Looksmaxx/pubertymaxx was really ugly during until like 17 years old, lost quite a lot of facial bloat and also skinmaxxed
Trying to watermaxx and skinmaxx. Lucky you though i havent really changed from 16 :feelsree:

I think it was @JustChris

Also, people tend to forget the purpose of tinder and they become beta cucks when the girls on there just want to be treated like little sluts.

View attachment 9683

View attachment 9684

She was ur average slut

View attachment 9685

View attachment 9686

Run me down through the process, did you go on an actual date with the first one or did you go straight to hooking up?

Run me down through the process, did you go on an actual date with the first one or did you go straight to hooking up?
Texted her for the address, went there, we had some wine to drink, talked about some meaningless shit for like 5 mins and went straight to the bedroom after that.

Texted her for the address, went there, we had some wine to drink, talked about some meaningless shit for like 5 mins and went straight to the bedroom after that.
Fuark, Chad.
Why is her age set to 76? Is your age range really that high? Also does that line work every time?
Also what do you say if she picks the complicated opener. How far did you travel and what is your radius on tinder)

If someone can pm me the thread with openers it would be much appreciated.

Fuark, Chad.
Why is her age set to 76? Is your age range really that high? Also does that line work every time?
Also what do you say if she picks the complicated opener. How far did you travel and what is your radius on tinder)

If someone can pm me the thread with openers it would be much appreciated.

Yeah I have it 18-55+ just because. My distance was set to max but I changed it to 30km after getting too many maches far away. She was 8km away, but I just took a bus and walked like 10min.

It's worked 4/5 times I tried it but only one girl was in appropriate range for me. If they choose the complicated one I just say "I'll just give you the starightforward one" and say the same thing. That worked for one other girl too who chose the option.

Also I think the threads been removed or something cause I couldn't find it.

Yeah I have it 18-55+ just because. My distance was set to max but I changed it to 30km after getting too many maches far away. She was 8km away, but I just took a bus and walked like 10min.

It's worked 4/5 times I tried it but only one girl was in appropriate range for me. If they choose the complicated one I just say "I'll just give you the starightforward one" and say the same thing. That worked for one other girl too who chose the option.

Here’s another one. After she chooses the straight forward part, lead with « So, when do I take you out to dinner then eat your pussy in the backseat of my car? »

They always say yes please.

All this opener shit is useless lol if she finds you attractive it doesn’t matter what the fuck u say, just be nt and not weird like someone said. Also JFL at the second girls bio :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: K.O.
The 2nd girl's bio is great.

What other openers do you have?

What a chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back