THANKYOU LOOKSMAX. ORG

chadxn

chadxn

Iron
Im very grateful to be a part of this site. If you use it in a positive way, your life will genuinely improve. im the proof. i ascended. thankyou org and all the members.

Attachments

• who 2.jpg
    who 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elias de God, Gengar, Tabula Rasa and 22 others
Im very grateful to be a part of this site. If you use it in a positive way, your life will genuinely improve. im the proof. i ascended. thankyou org and all the members.
nice clavicles

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Jonas2k7
ur welcome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, deadstock and Willmogulater
what'd u do

Inject filler in your chin trust me

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
looking good brotha glad to hear about you ascending, dont forget save some for the rest of us!

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and NZb6Air
Good job bro, good luck in real life 👍😃

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
i hope your crush hangs herself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Tabula Rasa, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
Great job bro, you look gymmaxed, hairmaxed and stylemaxed.
Can you post a before pic?

Chadlite
Good luck in life boyo

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Imagine thanking this forum
For anything, jfl.

I can't ascend because I'm too ugly.