That Gandy text actually works

Viacheslav

Viacheslav

HopiumMaxxing
Don't read this because it actually works, you will receive maxillary and tibial growth in the nearest Friday by Lord Gandy. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However if you don't post this on 6 other profiles you will begin to norwood in 200 days.

This one. Today on my wagecuck job I literally did almost nothing, 1.5 hours of actual work at max and it was also pretty chill and I still got payed the full wage. "Tomorrow will be the best day of your life" kinda works.

Waiting for the maxillary and tibial growth now.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, deadstock and WhoTookVendetta
Don't read this because it actually works, you will receive maxillary and tibial growth in the nearest Friday by Lord Gandy. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However if you don't post this on 6 other profiles you will begin to norwood in 200 days.

This one. Today on my wagecuck job I literally did almost nothing, 1.5 hours of actual work at max and it was also pretty chill and I still got payed the full wage. "Tomorrow will be the best day of your life" kinda works.

Waiting for the maxillary and tibial growth now.
wow bro thats insane

i saw david gandy and shit

And now im 6’10

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
it was like i saw jesus christ

He had a bright aura and shit

And i saw him talking to me and saying

“my son.. i will ascend u past all the blackpill may where ever the mog may be i your god david gandy shall fix things believe.”

And then he left and heightmaxxed me its like i gotten quadrile LLL its crazy bro

• Woah
Reactions: Viacheslav
it was like i saw jesus christ

He had a bright aura and shit

And i saw him talking to me and saying

“my son.. i will ascend u past all the blackpill may where ever the mog may be i your god david gandy shall fix things believe.”

And then he left and heightmaxxed me its like i gotten quadrile LLL its crazy bro
Do you reckon I can get octiple LL if I ask him nicely? Life begins at 8'0

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and WhoTookVendetta
  • +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and Viacheslav