That guy injected after puberty and legit changed his face

Deleted member 6400

Deleted member 6400

Kraken

We have guys here afraid to talk to their own moms without squinting and clenching their jaw.

I've been injecting a minimum of 250mg test (up to 500mg) for 9 years. Not one regret. I've aged like the finest grape compared to my peers who look 40 already.

Almost immediately my anxiety went. My depression lifted a lot to the point where I wanted to do shit and get a job and not just sit around. At first it was hard to socialize with girls because I had no idea what I was doing (I was an intercourse virgin, but I wasn't kissless and oral virgin). But it's very easy to learn and I caught up really quickly. It's kind of expected to have low experience at 19 with girls unless you are a big stud, which I am not. Girls describe me as a hot guy but nothing crazy.

I look at old pictures and my jaw definitely looks a lot different. My whole face and stare has changed. I took them when I was technically in puberty. I have experimented with tren, deca and some orals, but very, very rarely.

What I have noticed is that I don't get tired like other people. I can walk all day, I can sleep for 3 hours and crush an entire day. I guess it's because I don't experience hormonal fluctuations since I'm injecting on a predetermined basis. I just do not get tired and I am able to work like a machine.

I don't get hair loss, it's not in my family tree to my knowledge. @sebastianMM I am as NW0 as it can be. I really lucked out in the hair gene pool but who knows I might norwood suddenly in 10 years. It's the most unpredictable side effect.

My look just looks a lot more aggressive. I don't know if it changed the bones around my eye or if that's even possible.

You mention facial changes. What exactly have you experienced?
Facial hair?
Bigger jaw and chin for sure.
And yes the dense facial hair that you can't shave off fully. The eyebrow bone has grown a little it seems.

I can't say if all of this would have happened anyway as I got into my 20s, but I did use roids so I think it played a role.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, PrisonMike and 5 others
no pics = dn happen

• +1
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, Sondern, Slob and 22 others
Thats not that crazy tbh, seeing jaw change from age 19 using Testosterone, but is there any actual evidence that jaw improvement with hormones is impossible after puberty?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6400
Seems too good to be true
471E242E 87BB 4572 9EDF 4FFA2BCF5B94

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, hairyballscel and Good_Little_Goy
Placebomaxxing is legit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 18840, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
If he’s been using test constantly then he will have like a weak tren jaw effect constantly

probably some bone growth too but I dont see this as a real option to do for most people

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, hairyballscel and Deleted member 6400
I’m on a 500mg test cycle right now, lets see if my face changes after 12 weeks...

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, PrisonMike, MentalistKebab and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Facial changes are fake as fuck. Test can’t change your bones lmao
The only way you can change bone structure is if you do a LOT of hard Tren cycles.
Jeff Seid is an example.

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
Or you can just get implants instead of making yourself test addict

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 6400
Or you can just get implants instead of making yourself test addict
Your not going to get implants or any other hard looksmax so why are you even talking? You are too high inhib to probably even color your hair.

Your not going to get implants or any other hard looksmax so why are you even talking? You are too high inhib to probably even color your hair.
Nigga I have a brown skin and dark hair, do you expect me to dye it to blonde or something :feelskek::feelskek:?

And no, the reason my looksmaxxing journey is so slow is because I lack money, not because I am high inhib.

facial change after 20 is nothing extreme tbh

• +1
not a single fucking picture

Very likely he still had open plates at 19.

• +1
I’m on a 500mg test cycle right now, lets see if my face changes after 12 weeks...
Imagine using test and still being a fucking framecel lmao

Ive been saying for years only hgh changes your face and this stupid forum hasnt learned yet

Retard.

My jaw became significantly more masc throughout college. Same with my male friends, just look at pics of the same guys as freshmen vs. seniors. They look like children as freshmen.

Secondly, masseter hypertrophy.

Retard.

My jaw became significantly more masc throughout college. Same with my male friends, just look at pics of the same guys as freshmen vs. seniors. They look like children as freshmen.

Secondly, masseter hypertrophy.
bro what this gotta do with the post

bro what this gotta do with the post
Are you serious? He implies he started at 19, college freshman age. Males have a decent amount of growth remaining at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Are you serious? He implies he started at 19, college freshman age. Males have a decent amount of growth remaining at that age.

Yup don't fuck this up seriously

Just hop on roids at 19

no they dont from a skeletal perspective

not only that but he proposed testosterone was anti-aging and it is